4(사)

Jimin looked through his wadrobe trying to find something to wear to attract the younger to him.

He decided to wear this in the end [minus the mask]

Jimin went out of the house satisfied with his choice of clothes and made sure the door was securely locked before happily skipping down the street a few blocks away from his apartment

And as  for the younger, he had reached the cafe approximately 30 minutes earlier feeling jittery to meet the elder.

Jungkook was wearing casual clothing, but for someone like him, he could wear a trash bag and look like he is modeling for a fashion brand.

[I know Im over exagerating and do take note that his hair is NOT red]

Jungkook was about to take a sip of his iced americano when a customer walked in the store

Jungkook was about to take a sip of his iced americano when a customer walked in the store.  He did not know what made him turn towards the door, but he was indeed happy he did.

Oh, my baby is here he thought to himself smirking a little.

Jimin looked around the store about to sit down on an empty seat thinking he got there first when a figure at the back of the cafe nearby the windows motioned him to come closer.

That should be Jungkook he said to himself recognising the younger's face almost immediately.

"I bought you caramel machiatto do you mind? " the younger questioned.

"Uh.. C-can I change it though? Caramel machiatto is too sweet I prefer mocha frappe" Jimin said bashfully.

"Okay. I'll wait for you here then. You are okay with that right baby?" Jungkook said before continuing in a hushed voice, " I guess there is still alot that I need to know about you"

Jimin stood up and turned aroumd heading to the counter to exchange his drink. That was when Jungkook started to choke on his iced americano. Those full buns are a sin.

Jimin head back to his seat having exchanged his drink and plopped down on the seat opposite Jungkook.

The two began to chat till they did not realise the sun had went down. Amazingly, they managed to get super close in a short amount of time due to all similarities they have. They just clicked perfectly.

"Hyung let me send you home is already dark outside"Jungkook offered

"Okay.. I did not realise that we talked for that long" Jimin said peering out of the shop windows.

The two walked side by side their hands occasionally brushed against each other. Jungkook wanted to hold his hyung's hands but he was afraid that his hyung would get too scared so he held himself back.

They reached Jimin's house in a matter of seconds due to it being very close to the cafe. The two were reluctant, but they had to bid farewell.

"Jungkook-ah I hope we could spend more time with you some other day.. If you're fine with it of course.. "

"Why should we wait for later when we have now? " Jungkook leaned forward his lips slightly brushing against Jimin's own "after all I have not known EVERYTHING about you hyung"he continued as his hands skimmed Jimin's frame before capturing Jimin's lips.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Do await the next chapter contains heated stuff *winks*

Most probably up tonight

Do vote and comment it would mean sooo much to me.