8(팔)

Please read the author's note at the end!! 💓

************************************

"Uhhhh... J-J-Jungkook, um I-I uh... " Jimin was cut off as a pair of lips slammed against his own plump ones.

Jungkook forcefully let himself in as he devoured the shorter male's mouth, pinning Jimin against a wall.

"So pretty... Why don't you help me out with my little problem here babyboy? " Jungkook seductively whispered as he licked the elder's earlobe.

Jimin trailed his sight down the taller male's body and stopped at the visible tent growing.

Little? Its huge for god's sake.  Jimin thought to himself, gulping at the size.

How did that giant fit in him the last time they did it?

"Daddy... " Jimin mumbled the word hoping the younger could not hear him as he grinded against the younger's lower body.

The duo did not know how or when did they end up on the sofa with Jimin straddling the taller both having a go at eating each other's faces.

Jungkook's fingers trailed up the expense of Jimin's exposed thighs as the sweater rode up barely covering his tummy, showcasing the light blue panties to Jungkook.

"Hmm.... Kinky... " Jungkook mumbled against the shell of Jimin's ear. Jimin's cheeks that was tainted with a light shade of red, became a visibly darker shade. The elder hid his face in the crook of Jungkook's neck, nipping and sucking a little at the younger's clavicle, in an attempt to hide his embarrassment.

Jungkook, picked the smaller up with ease and brought the both of them to the elder's bedroom. Jimin was roughly thrown onto the bed, bouncing a little due to the force as his oversized clothing rode up, exposing his torso.

The dominant began shimmying out of his pants and boxers once he took off his shirt, leaving him completely naked. Jimin on the other hand, stared at the younger's toned abs and his flexing biceps admiring the younger till he was all hot and bothered, whining a little to get Jungkook's attention.

Jungkook, without a second thought dove down to capture the bottom's plump lips relishing in the sweet taste as their lips collided, tounges locking, hands exploring the other's body.

Jimin tangled his hands in the younger's soft brown locks as Jungkook's hands sneakily crept up his upper body, stopping at his perky buds, before taking one in between his right thumb and forefinger and did the same with his left hand.

The shorter male's breath hitched as his sensitive buds were being teased by Jungkook. Jimin arched his back at the cold air that started to surround his awakening member.

"P-plea-please... " Was all that Jimin managed to say breath hitching a little.

Jungkook flipped them both such that Jimin was straddling him,before whispering in the elder's ears "Beg, baby, like the good boy you are."

"P-please.. F-fu- daddy.. P-please" his words incoherent as the younger grinder his hips upwards, stimulating the elder even more.

Jimin wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck, grinding his hips as well, eager for release.

"You want to release baby? " Jungkook smirked as Jimin furiously nodded. "Then work for it hmmm?"

At those words, Jimin hurriedly moved down, facing the younger's member, giving the head kitten licks teasing Jungkook before he licked the prominent vein on the underside of the huge cock leaving behind a trail of saliva just to take in the head into his mouth sucking hard tasting the precum on his tounge. Jimin just stroked whatever remaining part that he couldn't take in as he locked eyes with the younger making Jungkook groan as he saw Jimin giving him a blow job while looking at him with innocent eyes.

He swore, Jimin was ethereal.

************************************
A/N

I'm such a bitch for making it a cliffhanger. 😅

Heyyyyy it's been so long since I last updated and I'm so sorry for that (ಥ_ಥ)

But i was so occupied with studying for my never ending tests,mock exams and my Mid Year Exams.But now, holidays have started and school will reopen on the first week of July.

Soo..You can expect more frequent updates...maybe...if im not lazy(*^o^*)

And thanks for the 600+ reads and almost 100 votes!!!!

I hope you will still love this story and give it more support.Do comment,share and VOTE!!!

Do you mind if i do a vote goal for each chapter? I know i dont have much readers but,those of you who stayed throughout I hope you dont mind, this way I can organise my updates better😊

Vote goal:10

(i'll just keep this small, but i hope i will receive more votes than this💕)