7 (칠)

Jimin just realised. Something Jungkook triggered in him. Something no one has ever managed to trigger ever since he buried that habit deep down himself.

It had never dissappeared, sometimes resurfacing itself, but Jimin knew he could control it. But with Jungkook, he was not so sure anymore.

The habit he tried so much to hide, embarrassed for people around him knowing, the only thing that he does not want to be revealed to others. The only thing that makes him look pretty, feel submissive, other than talking in third person,

His crossdressing habit.

He knew he had to tell the younger sooner or later, but he wanted to hold it off for as long as possible.

He looked at the clock. 6.30 it said. Jimin pondered, should he take the risk??? Oh well, he would be meeting the younger at 9.30 since its an hour ride from his place to the club.

He has 3 hours... That should be more than enough, right???

Jimin couldn't be more bothered he quickly went to his bedroom and stripped off all of his clothes.

He rumaged through his closet till he found the pile of clothes that he had stashed away ever since he decided to keep his crossdressing habits a secret from his friends.

He decided to keep it simple, putting on a pink sweater, thigh high stokings, a choker and lacy blue panties with a meaningless bow at the top.

As he was admiring himself-after taking a whole load of selcas and keeping it in a hidden folder in his phone,the doorbell rang

Who would it be? He questioned himself, before making his way to the door.

It did not occur to him to look through the peephole to catch a glance of the stranger outside his door.

He turned the doorknob and the being behind the door shocked him.

Alot.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N

Soooo sorry for the late update!!  I have been caught up with studies these days and I have quizzes to study for everyday.

I will most probably update my stories weekly till my schedule is clear....

Thanks for the support tho!