5(오)

"Why should we wait for later when we have now? " Jungkook leaned forward his lips slightly brushing against Jimin's own "after all I have not known EVERYTHING about you hyung"he continued as his hands skimmed Jimin's frame before capturing Jimin's lips.

Warning! This part onwards  contains  SMUT written by me if you are not comfortable reading this type of stuff you may skip this chapter.

The two stumbled through the door of Jimin's appartment lips still locked together as Jimin's arms are wrapped around Jungkook's neck while Jungkook held a firm grip on the smaller's waist pulling each other closer not leaving a single space in between.

Jungkook licked the bottom of Jimin's lips asking for permission and Jimin submissivedly complied. The did not even fight for dominance. Jimin allowed his hot cavern be explored by the younger's tounge as he grabbed a fistful of the dominant's hair as his moans were muffled by their shared kiss.

Jimin was the first to break the kiss as he was lacking of air. The younger trailed kisses down his neck to his collarbone and decided to suck a hickey at the spot slightly above his clavicle.

Jimin whimpered at the feeling of the younger biting and sucking on his skin pleasure coursing throughout his body.

"D-Daddy" Jimin stuttered "B-Bedroom please"

Jungkook stilled for a moment, pulling away from Jimin's neck making the smaller whine at the lost of touch.

"Baby boy, what did you call me?" Jungkook asked the elder.

"Baby boy called you Daddy" Jimin replied, addressing himself in third person. He loved how addressing himself in third person makes him feel so vulnerable, so submissive. "Why?  Daddy dosen't want baby boy to call you daddy? " he finished tilting his head a little.

By this time, Jungkook was so turned on he wanted to take the smaller male there and then but, as much as the idea of public sex intrigues him, he doesnt think the neighbours would be up for it.

He quickly untangled their limbs before placing his hands on a very confused Jimin as he leaned in and whispered "jump".

Jimin did not waste a single second before he was in Jungkook's hold. The younger's hands was on his back and underside of his thighs to ensure he won't  fall as his hands found its way into his daddy's hair playing with the soft brown locks of hair.

Jimin placed his head on the crook of the younger's neck as the younger began to move towards the front door closing and locking it before heading to the elder's bedroom.

Upon opening the door, the younger took long strides towards the bed and carefully set Jimin down. He hovered over the elder memorizing every little detail about the  bottom.

How his hair beautifully fan out on the pillow, how his cheeks were flushed red, how the elder's lips were swollen due to the intense kissing, how his eyes were hooded lost in lust and want, how Jimin was breathing heavily trying to catch his breath, and also how hard the elder was for him, how the elder was desperately thrusting his hips upwards in search for friction.

"Daddy... Jimin wants daddy now" the elder keened pointing at his fully erected crotch. Jungkook dove down to claim Jimin's lips before hastily removing all the articles of clothing preventing them from feeling each other fully.

After all the clothes were piled up on the floor, and both of them were left naked, Jungkook began trailing kisses down Jimin's chest stopping at his hardened nipples taking the left nipple in his mouth and began to slightly bite and suck it as his left hand fondled with Jimin's right nipple.