Chapter 1

Sustain me

Chapter 1

Name: Chime Morgan C. Dinous

Age: 18 yrs.old

Birthday: August 10, 2000

Birth place: New york

Father: John Calop M. Dinous

Mother: Anastasia Rose C.Dinous

“Is it fine?” I asked the blonde haired girl curiously…

“I guess it is… I’ll just call you when your in, okay?”she said

“Um.. yeah I’ll leave you then” I said in a goodbye tone…

After trying to apply to be a nurse in New York, I quickly went straight ahead in the church to pray

As I entered people were quietly and peacefully praying… I kneeled beside a short haired girl which looked like a chinese one, well, I must admit she’s pretty. I prayed to God that I wish I could be accepted in my job I really wanted to be a nurse and besides……………………

My long lost friend Anthon is here… Anthon was my very first playmate and bestfriend… His family wanted him to be an assassin… which he doesn’t like.One night he tried to escape from their house which was not a good idea, the bodyguards of his father caught him…

When his father knew about this, he didn’t stop his self and punched Anthon in the face, it was my first time to see Anthon being hurt but I guess. That was child abuse ,we were 12 yrs. Old when all of this happened….As a punishment for Anthon, they sent him to New York and trained him how to be an assassin… I cried as soon as I knew this… I didn’t know why I don’t like to let him go because he’s my friend I guess, but there’s more I… I think… I already love him.

Can you imagine that your first friend, your first love, and your first hug in this world and the person who made you feel that there is a reason for you to live is going to get out of your life. I couldn’t accept this,,, I was always protesting in their house but no one listened to my explanation… The thought of my dearest friend being an assassin is a worst nightmare… I didn’t wan’t him to be like other assassin he was innocent..if he’s an assassin he would have no heart, he would kill hundreds of people in a minute. And most of all, I hated assassins, they killed my parents, the reason I was abandoned and spent 18 years of my life there in the orphanage… When I was there, I had no friends, or any one to love me ,it was a sad place.

Every night there, I would pray to God to be a nurse someday and to see my friend Anthon… but years passed and none of these happened.

When I was 16 I was finally out of that sad orphanage… so I quickly applied to be a nurse I tried several times but they would say that I had lack of experience… until now… I’m still trying….

Standing up from my kneeling position I haven’t noticed that a tear fell down on the right side of my red chick….

I went out of the church and started to ak people if they know somebody named Anthon.. but nobody knew him well….

The Next Morning

I opened my eyes seeing the baby pink colored curtains of my rented room ,I placed myself into a sitting position, I checked the time,it was 7:26 am, I yawned lazily …I stood up and wore my fluffy green bedroom slippers… a mean while my phone rang…

“Hello, whos this” I said wondering.

“Gud am is this Ms. Chime Dinous?” the girl from the phone said

“Yes… may I know who’s this” I said

“ Oh, this is from the ‘Ilaw Hospital’ I just wanted to tell you that you are hired to be one of our nurse!” She said excitingly

“Thank you … Thank you so, when can I start?” I asked happily

“ Go here 1 pm tomorrow and we will hand you your uniform and we also got things to explain” She said

“Tomorrow 1pm” I said, as I placed done my phone I snapped and jumped happily ’this is going do be a good beginning here in New York’ I said in my mind smilling … Will I ever see Anthon again that thought entered my mind quickly…

As I went to the grocery… I saw a bunch of man all wearing shades with white suit… It was typically weird for me..

I went to the vegetable area, I took some carrots and some cauliflower… accidentally ,a carrot fell from my hand and a guy with the shades with a white suit stepped on it.

“ Oh my gosh … the carrot, you stepped on it!” I shouted loudly and great! It caught everyones attention on me .

“ Do you know who you are talking to?” A guy from behind the one who stepped in the carrot said.

“ Of course not” I said, surprisingly! a guy beside the one in front of me… slapped me…. Which made me fell unto the floor and made me touch the squished carrot.

People around me starred at me in shocked, of course I was ashamed… but being ashamed was disgusting, so I stood up with all my strength and with dignity, I slapped the guy back, and all the people around us were more shocked…

A mean while ,Those guys almost attacked me, but the guy in the middle which looked like there boss stopped them.

“ Lets go”, the leader said… He’s voice… It was familiar but I couldn’t remember it , trying to think so deep, I felt a warm liquid going down through my nose… I tasted it, it was blood… I was shocked.

Without knowing what have just happened, I fell to the ground unconsciously, my sight was blurred, and again… the leader look alike starred at me coldly…

“ I will pay for the carrot Chime…” he said….. he knew my name?

Those words were the last one I heard from him…

Chapter 1 finally done mwahahah