chapter 5

Chapter 5

I am really happy that I am still alive, mean while realizing, people were staring at me and some were asking if I was fine and as usual yes was my answer, the driver got down from the car and helped me up, but before I got up someone speaked a sigh under me then that was the time I realized that the angel liked man was under me.

But wait

Did he save me?

I guess yes

“Thank you sir I’m sorry for my stupidity” I said to the driver

“I’m also sorry it was the pedestrian so it was my fault” after saying those he stared at the angel liked man.

“Are you fine” the driver asked the angel liked man

“Yes” The angel liked man said coldy, then the driver went off to go to his car.

Now, the two of us were left in the road, without hesitation I pushed him off me.

“Th-thanks” I said shyly

“It’s fine… I’ll… tell you my name next time we meet…” He said

“Then it should be a pr-“ He cut me off before I could speak

“That’s; a promise” He said…

He went off, I was left alone standing there, without realizing I was smiling like a crazy person, I felt like my cheeks were on fire…. An angel liked man saved me from death…. … …

“HELP!” I was yelling loudly

“PLEASE HELP!” I said again but it seemed like no one could hear me…

“SHHHH>>>” A guy said, he looked familiar to me he was the man who stepped on the carrot…

“ITS<FINE” He said, he brought out a gun, he was about to shoot me

“NO!!!”

I woke up with sweat all over my body, I felt numb after dreaming..

Why is that guy always chasing after me, why in my life and also in my dream

Whats wrong??

I took a quick shower which made my heart beat slower….

I decided to wear a thin sando,with my leather jacket and dark blue pants… I looked like a rock star with my clothes, but I didn’t mind it.

Walking in the mall

“Anthon Bryan Pipiti-tidodo”

Those words were Antons complete name , flashing again and again in my mind, it made my mind burst for a while..

Looking at everything in the mall, I had saw him again, the angel liked man,

I quickly ran into him, with dumbness, I hit him hard and I fell to the floor which left him standing looking confused.

“Sorry…” I said

“You’re here for my name?” he said

“Yes,I’ve been searching for you everywhere last week but it seems like I didn’t saw you”

“Seriously!?” he said again

“I…yes” I said

“Why are you dying to know my name “ He asked, I could not utter a word or even put an expression on my face, absolutely…why was I dying to know his name? That was my point.

Guys, please don't complain if its too short, and don't forget to vote please people pretty please... ALSO please leave your comments