chapter 13

Chapter 13

I held his arm like he was my boyfriend, but before holding it I just realized something, he was not wearing his mask, he was tall, maybe 8 inches taller than me, he was so handsome, his dark chocolate like eyes starred at me, his face was completey perfected shape, and his lips were kissable OH YEAH, he was a perfect boyfriend material…

“Are you done, scanning me” he asked, my cheeks blushed, as I realized what I was doing.

“I guess so” I just said

WILLIAM POV

She blushed when I asked her, she was gorgeous very gorgeous,but she doesn’t deserve me, I already have a girlfriend, which was too bad, We walked out of the room and immediately stepped into the ball room….

CHIME POV

There, everybody was waiting, they all had no mask, they were all,all,so tall and handsome, just like William, my eyes quickly went up to see Anthon.

“Well, seems like everyone is already here,so let’s get started” Anthon’s father or the boss I must say said.

William let go of me and another man took me upstairs, now that I was in top, I could clearly see everyone from my view.

The boss came near me

“Chime, watch now, the next time we will do the dance you will be included, cause, you are the one and only girl in the assassin club” the boss whispered

I didn’t mind what he said cause it was not important anymore, some of the assassins took some girls out, some of them were pretty , while some were not.

My head was turned towards the DJ when the DJ played the music, there were dozens of girl paired with the assassins, I kinda felt nervous when I saw this… The boss snapped me out of my thoughts when he gave me a watch…

“Time this Chime, when you see it’s already 5 minutes, you press the green crystal-botton like, okay” The boss explained,oh yeah why did I call him boss again, because everyone called him boss but not me I just call him ‘The Boss’.

I checked the time it was already 3 minutes, I looked down to see everybody dancing, I starred at the girls down there… scanning… they all looked not worried

OMG

OMG

IS THIS HAPPENING…

I just saw my bestfriend Joy, the nurse from the hospital… No, she can’t be killed in this kind of way not now, before anything could happen….

I threw the watch down and stepped on it, I quickly ran downwards the stairs, and I got everyone attention, err… I hate this dress, it was too long so I tore it up, I quickly pushed everyone aside, and hugged Joy my bestfriend.

“I’m gonna die” She said as tears sprung to her eyes.

“No, I won’t let that happen-“ before I could finish my words someone, slapped me hard across which made me fall down, it was the boss

“How dare you ruin the dance” He said, I held Joy’s hands and pushed the boss away… now… we were running to the door..

“Stop them” I heard the boss say, but I didn’t care to save my bestfriend joy, it was now or never….

An: okay mga tol, pare, mare patapos na ung story ko sorry kung pangit ito, kasipangit din kayo, ahha joke lang !! joke lang!! talaga promise joke lang!! Mahal na mahal ko kayong lahat

hi tol!!

LOVE YOU ALL!!

Anyways thanks for stickong to my story

Salamat!! grr