Chapter 7

Chapter 7

I slowly opened my eyes, I was shocked not to see my blue curtains, how did it turn into gray? And this room ,this was not my room, Oh Yeah, I had completely forgotten that I was kidnapped by the carrot man. I sat on the edge of the bed feeling uncomfortable… I looked around the room but found nothing but useless things…

I tried to open the door with all my strength but failed, tried to escape using the window but also failed…

Again, I went back to the door kicking it but it was still useless, Suddenly, the door opened and it had hit my face badly and I also fell to the floor, I have been always a weak girl and I hated it. A guy went in to give me food, but his face were all covered, after I had received the food I stood up and pulled that man.

“Please, help me out of here” I begged him, but he just hit me hard in the face.

My face didn’t bleed but it hurt so much that I couldn’t even breath, I cried, my sobs were heard all around this room, I checked the food and it was only a glass of orange juice and burger, so I ate it…

After eating…

I saw a box under the food tray, there was a letter

Chime, don’t be stubborn, eat the food and quickly change into this dress and to this pair of heels., if your done, knock onto the door and say ‘Im ready’, please wait for further instructions, thank you

After reading I felt weak… too much weak because I felt like a puppet being controlled by everybody else in this room.

I opened the box ,it was a silky violet dress with butterfly design and a pair of violet shoes with buttons on the edge, it was cute..

I went to the room which I think was the bathroom, I quickly unrobed and took a quick shower, and wore my violet dress and the heels

And just like what the instructions said, I knocked to the door and said ‘I’m ready”

I can’t stop thinking what was going to happen to me after…

Sorry for the very short chapter guys... Depressed GRADES< TRAINING