Valentine's Day - Terroriser

OK, so this is a Valentine's Day special, meaning that the Terroriser x reader thing is gonna be pretty rare for me because I don't watch him that often, sadly. Yeah.

-

You opened your dark blue locker, only to find a small, white envelope floating out from your locker from the sudden opening. Your bent down and picked it up, carefully removing the little pink heart sticker that kept it closed and opened it. 

I think you're suffering from a lack of vitamin me. - Brian 

Below the little note was a doodle of a red and white pill, with a small smile on the red side. You chuckled at the drawing, thinking of the note you left him. You had printed out a funny valentine's card, and it said, "I adumbledore you." You hoped he'd like it, but you weren't sure about his views on Harry Potter. 

From the corner of your eye, you saw the familiar Irish man you loved approaching you. With him he carried a miniature teddy bear, and a bouquet of your favorite flowers. You turned around right before he finished his way to your locker and smiled at him. He handed you the flowers, bear and from the back of his pocket he snatched out a small box of chocolates. 

"Thank you." You said, smelling the lovely flowers. You hastily kissed his cheek. Holding your flowers in one hand, you placed the small bear in your locker for you to pick up later. You shut your locker and grabbed onto your boyfriend's hand, and walked to class.

-

"Ah, Ms. (L/N) has finally revealed her secret love for Brian." said your best friend as you and Brian sat down in your regular seats. "(B/F/N), it was never a secret." Brian chuckled at his joke and you sent a warning glare at him. You placed your flowers on the desk and laid your head on Brian's shoulder, ready to sit through your least favorite class.

As soon as your teacher walked in, everyones heads perked at the site of candy. She passed out a lollipop for everyone, as if you were all middle schoolers. On the board she wrote, "Happy Valentine's Day!" and then erased it, already writing out a problem. The entire class groaned, including you, hopes that the teacher would take it easy on you crushed.

-

The rest of the day went like that, and finally school let out. Brian met up with you at your locker and hugged you tightly. "Ready for the movies?" He questioned and you sighed. "Brian.. I was thinking we could just stay at my home." He smiled and said 'OK', dragging you to his car. On the way to your home, you listened to Chasing Cars on repeat and you even teared up a little bit. 

Arriving at your home, you fished in your pockets for your keys. You pulled out a piece of string, gum wrapper and then you finally pulled out your house key. Judging by the absence of your mother's car, she clearly wasn't home. You unlocked the front door and through your bags in your bedroom, while Brian searched for a movie and turned on the T.V. 

"What do you want to watch?" You tapped your finger on your chin, mocking the look of thinking. "Ah! How about The Conjuring?" 

"One or two?"

"One." You ran downstairs and grabbed a packet of popcorn, began popping it and got out a few bottles of soda, and a bowl to put the popcorn in. You were dancing back and forth from checking on the popcorn and just checking the fridge to look for more sodas. When the popcorn finished popping, you shoved it into a large bowl, and gripped the soda bottles tight. Making your way back upstairs to your room, you enter to find Brian sprawled on the couch, blankets covering him entirely. You dropped the popcorn on top of your small coffee table, as well as the sodas and grabbed the remote control, and started the movie.

Halfway through the movie a jumpscare appeared causing you to snuggle into Brian's side and he laughed at you, but hugged you tightly. 

-

this was pretty hard for me to write, oddly enough.