chapter 4

Friday 8:30 AM

I was checking my Instagram and I get a comment from Chris Schistad on my recent photo. 

brittholsen: I love ellevillevillde's cat more than I love her

844 likes

7 comments

ellevillevillde: this is rude. but i still love you

sana_bakkoush: when the hell did vilde get a cat?

loglady99: aw

evamohn2: you are the cutest person ever

chrisschistad: why are you such a hottie?

chrisschistad: if only i could be that cat

brittholsen: leave chrisschistad

-

I was walking to school with Eva and I was thinking on how this week went by really quick and surprisingly I haven't talked or seen Chris Schistad. I heard William mentioning Chris a while ago. He said he left  for a road trip or something with his family and that he is coming back on Friday, which is today. He is also having a party at his place.

"So, are you coming to Schistad's party today?" Eva asked.

"I'm not sure. I don't really feel like it." 

Honestly, I do want to go to his party. But, I was just scared that Espen might come and I would have to see his face. Luckily, I barely see him at school because he has completely different classes than me. 

"Look, don't worry Espen won't be there." Eva touched my shoulder.

How does she always read my mind?

"You don't know that. It's Chris's party anyways. Obviously he is going to come." I sign. 

"You really think Chris is going to invite that asshole? Chris obviously likes you, he wouldn't do that to you." Eva looked at me straight in the eye.

"No he doesn't." I roll my eyes.

"Honey, I saw what he comment on your photo. He clearly has feelings for you." Eva said.

"Look, I don't know what he wants from me, but I am not going to like a fuckboy, like Chris Schistad. He probably also says that to like every girl in the school." I said pretty proudly.

A couple years ago I dated this guy and he was a complete asshole. He cheated on me 2 times when we were only a month in our relationship. After that, I haven't really dated anyone and I really needed to stay away from boys that are complete fuckboys.