Caught part 2

(a/n): This song goes great with the story. Enjoy!!!

"Get a load of this!!" You yell as you charge at them both. 

You go for Levi first you hit him so hard in the chest that the bat broke. As he is trying to get back up you kick him in the face three times knocking him out.

"AHHH!!!" You hear a high pitch scream and you see Petra trying to run away, but you are too quick and you grab her by the hair and flip her backwards.

Petra starts crying, "What are you crying for, you have no right to cry, I should be the one crying but I am not."

You punch Petra in the face, breaking her nose. She screams yet again, you are very annoyed, you are barely feeling any other emotions other than anger. You take hold of Petra's arm as she is focused on her nose.

You bend her arm the opposite direction, in which you are bending her arm the wrong way. You bend her arm so quickly that it snaps, She screams in pain.

You then go back over to Levi, you do the same thing that you did to Petra. You break his arm and then you break his nose.

You do a bit extra and you break a few ribs by elbowing him in his rib cage

Levi jolts up from the sudden pain, he grunts in pain. "(F-f/n)! I'm sorry please don't hurt us anymore!"

"Now you know how my heart feels, sucka!" You say as you walk out of the room.

(a/n): Well reader-chan, you are bad. Would you also do this to him or would you do something different? Comment down bellow, hope you liked it. My stories are a bit short, should I write a part 3?