Caught part 25

Levi's POV:
My whole life had been a mess. I betrayed the only girl I actually care about more than cleaning and I have 3 kids with someone I've grown to completely despise.

Where did I go wrong? This all started when I met Petra, she was the complete opposite of (f/n) and I liked that. So I wanted both Petra and (f/n) but eventually I became bored of (f/n) and it drove me to make a horrible decision.

(f/n) and all of my supposedly 'friends' despise me for what I did to (f/n) even though this was two years ago. Then I made it worse by letting my jealousy control me. I have never been that angry since my two very close friends were killed right in front of me.

That was the first time I have ever killed somebody. I never told (f/n) about that.

I told Petra though. Since my life has come to shame maybe I should go to the person that still loves me. Petra.

I know this is probably the worst decision I have ever made.

But (f/n) has given up on me.

Now it's time to give up on her.

Petra POV:
I've loved Levi since the first time we met. When I found out he had a girlfriend I was devastated so I did something I regret. I made him cheat on his girlfriend and now he hates me.

I want him to want me and love me but that won't be happening now will it? He despises me and he called me trash. His girlfriend well ex-girlfriend is trash for not wanting him like come on he's beautiful.

I deserve him I had his children, my beautiful kids. 2 boys and 1 girl. The oldest is one of my boys and his name is Lukas Persona Ral My second oldest is my girl, my one and only girl and her name is Petricia Levine Ackerman. And my youngest boy name is Letric Ral Ackerman.

I love them so much but I can't love them more than Levi that's impossible. Lukas looks like me. He has orange hair and light brown eyes and a soft look. Petricia has Levi's serious face eyes and hair. Letric is a mix between me and Levi which is why he has my last name as his middle name and Levi's last name as his last name.

I walk over to my phone and pick it up. I have a missed call from Levi. Then there is knocking on the door.

I walk to the door and I open it. Levi is there but he is down on one knee with a ring in a box in his hand.

"Petra Ral will you marry me?"