Caught part 18

Haru's POV:
"(F/n) I love you and I always have loved you, please forget about Levi and become my girlfriend?" She looks shocked, very shocked. More shocked than the time she caught me swimming in the fish tank.....it's a long story. "I-I uhhh- errr." She can barely utter a word.

"(F/n) I have felt this way for a while, you are all I can ever think about." When I'm not thinking about swimming, but I didn't want to ruin the moment. "Haru w-wait a minute, I'll need time to think about this.

Right she will need time to think about this.....wait a minute, what is that? "Uhh,(f/n) what is that?" She looks down to where I'm pointing and notices the scar across her stomach. "O-oh this is from the accident."

She didn't explain the other scar."What is that other scar, is that one from the accident too?" Her face suddenly shows sadness. Was it something I said? "This scar is from an accident that happened a week after you left umm. It is a tragic story to be honest." I'm still curious "Are you ok with telling me what happened?"

She looks at me and then nods. "Well my parents left me in the house alone and it was dark outside. I took a nap and well I heard a window break. I wake up and I look around. Thinking nothing of it. But then I hear voices and I open my eyes and see three guys who were most likely going to rob the place.I jump up and I fought them the best way I could and well, one of the guys pulled out a knife a slashed it across the left side of my stomach. I passed out because I was young and I woke up in a hospital."

I was horrified, she went through a horrific tragedy while I was having fun swimming with my new friends. I feel terrible. I look down at the floor feeling guilty. "Don't feel guilty it isn't your fault, it happened a long time ago."

The next day~

I hear the door open and what's his name(Levi) is standing at the door. "Ugh your hear again why do you come so-" He stops talking when he hears someone yell his name. "LEVI!!!!!!" A orange haired girl with triplets appears next to him.

I look at (f/n) and she looks like she is ready to kill.

Normal POV:
What. Is. She. Doing. Here! I glare at Petra and she looks at me and she glares back."Is this who you have been visiting, just become my boyfriend already and leave her be, we have a family!" Petra looks over at Haru. "Levi who is that?" Levi glares at Petra. "That is Haku."

I burst into laughter. Haku? Both Levi and Haru look at me straight faced and Petra continues to glare at me. "It's Haru what is a Haku?" Levi glares at me and so does Haru."Why are you two looking at me like that? Fix your face before I fix it for you." I say in a serious tone. Levi looks away and so does Haru."Ugh (f/n) you always ruin the mood, I hope that car crash has made you a cripple."

Gasps are heard all throughout the room and before I could think I grab the face that is holding flowers. I throw the case and the case hits the wall close to Petra and she ducks, "Say that again and next time I won't miss." The babies are fine the stroller was placed next to the side of Levi that Petra isn't next to.

I try to get out of the bed and I fall. "(F/n) are you ok?" I try to move my legs but I don't think I can.

"I can't walk"