Caught part 21

A/n: I'm back now and I'm feeling great. Don't worry I know you guys missed me.

Levi's POV:
The next morning I went to the hospital to visit (f/n). When I arrived she was sleeping. And she was sweating profusely. Hanji, Haru, Armin, and Mikasa arrived at the hospital a few minutes after me.

(F/n) jerked awake. And looked as if she just saw a ghost, she was looking around. "(F/n) are you ok?" She looked at me like she was afraid. "Yeah I just had a nightmare." I grabbed her hand and held it. "(F/n) the doctor said that today you start your walking therapy." Armin said while smiling awkwardly. "Yeah I guess I do." The door opened up revealing a doctor and two nurses with a wheelchair.

"(F/n) it is time for your therapy." One of the nurses said. They help put her in the wheelchair. "We'll be here when you get out ok." I said to her. "Ok thanks.

SIX MONTHS LATER.
Normal POV:
I have been in walking therapy for six months and I can finally walk normally again. My injuries are all healed up and I can finally go home.

But where is home? Annie took my place in Eren's house and I honestly don't know if I can live with Levi again. There is probably one person that I have no problem living with and that is Haru. I don't want to burden Mikasa or Armin so I'll just burden Haru.

Haru had brought me a change of clothes yesterday, I asked him to. I didn't tell anyone that I was being discharged. I changed into my clothes. And I checked out of the hospital. I ran to Haru's house which I can't believe I remember where it is.

I knocked on the door and I heard the sound of something huge falling. Haru opens the door and looks at me with wide eyes. "Hey fish tank Haru, I'm searching for a roommate." Haru just stood there looking at me. "Don't call me that and okay fine you can stay here." I gently pushed him aside and I walked into his house. I sat down on his couch. "Haruuuu, why do you like swimming so much? You must really love swimming to swim in a fish tank. Those poor fish never saw you coming." Haru laughed while holding his stomach.

"Are you drunk?" He asked me. "Nope. Question if you go three months without going into water will you be like spongebob in that one episode where he said: I don't need it, I don't need it, I definitely don't need it, I don't need it, I don't need it, I don't need it.....I NEEEEED IIIIT!!!!" He burst into laughter and I laughed with him.

"I actually did that one time and I said those exact words." I shook my head. "Can I borrow your phone I need to call Levi?" Haru looked at me questionably while handing me his phone. I dialed Levi's phone number. The phone ringed three times and he answered. "State your name and business."

"It's (f/n) and I'm calling from Haru's phone and I'm at his house at the moment too also I'm going to be staying with him for the time being."

".....WHAT?!"