Caught part 23

Haru's POV:
"Now where were we?" I ask watching (f/n) closely. "Um..." That is all she manages to say. I walk towards her and I sit down next to her. "Haru, I'm sorry but I need some time, it will be quite hard to get involved in another relationship after all that has happened." Well I did just force this on her all of a sudden I should just wait for her like I promised.

"Okay i understand, but I still love you. Now, I have an idea." She looks at me confused. "how about we go swimming?" She then looks at me like I am crazy, then she smiles. "I knew my Spongebob theory was right, YOU ARE A FISH!!!!" She yells. "You are strange." She smiles at me which makes my heart skip a beat. "Now let's go swimming I invited a few people." She narrows her eyes at me. "I swear to God if you invited Eren or Annie, I'm going to beat the fish out of you."

"Nope, you'll remember them when you see them let's go." I grab her hand and we walk outside. I hear (f/n) gasp and I look at her and I look towards the place where she is looking and Levi is standing there looking at me and (f/n) and then he looks at our hands.

A look of hate spreads across his face and he launches towards me with his fist raised. But before he could reach me (F/n) jumps in front of me and catches his fist.

Normal POV:

"Levi don't you dare lay a finger on Haru." Levi looks at me surprised. In his eyes I see hurt, anger and sadness. "You betrayed me, you move in with him and then you kiss him. You said that you would give me a second chance after I give you some time to think. How could you do this to me!?" He yells as he removes his fist from my hand.

'You've got some nerve." He looks at me with anger. "You really think that you can just tell me who I can and can not be with. No it doesn't work like that, you cheated on me. Remember that." He takes one step closer to me.

"You're worthless." He says in a dangerous tone. I'm tried my best to control my anger but that isn't an option anymore.

"And you aren't worth my time." I say glaring at him. I turn towards Haru and I grab his hand and I start to walk away with Haru until I feel someone harshly grab my other hand and squeeze it tightly. I turn and I see Levi gripping my wrist. "Levi let go of me before this gets ugly." Levi chuckles.

"You mean as ugly as your mother, how uglier can she get like-" I cut him of my punching him straight in his face letting go of Haru's hand in the process. Levi stands there looking at me with a shocked look on his face.

"You've made an a** of yourself and I'm pretty sure everyone knows." I take my fighting stance. "But if you want to go let's go."