Caught Part 10

Eren's POV:

We arrive at the hospital and I stay there with Petra. A doctor put a bandage on Petra's swollen purple nose and a cast on her wrist. I stayed with Petra to make sure she doesn't blurt out and say (f/n) did it. She has already caused (F/n) a lot of trouble.

I think Petra was hurt when I told her I loved (f/n) more than her. What did she expect, she's my sister and all but she hurt someone I care about. I step out of the room when Petra falls asleep. I get out my phone and I call Armin and Mikasa on group call. They are the only people I can ask for advice right now.

"Hey Eren." They say at the same time. "Hey guys, I need advice." I sit down in a chair that's outside. "(F/n) was cheated on by Levi and caught Levi with Petra, she beat them up breaking their noses and and an arm. She then called me and came to my house. I comforted her and she is now my girlfriend. Levi came to my house the next day and tried to ask for forgiveness but I threw him out of my house. Then Petra texted me saying she was pregnant with Levi's baby then she called announcing that she was on her way to my house." Armin gasped. "With (F/n) there?" Mikasa asks.

"Yup and when Petra got to my house I ran upstairs to clean up a bit, then i heard Petra scream and she was screaming out of fear, (F/n) insulted Petra and they started fist fighting, (f/n) won and broke Petra's wrist." Mikasa started laughing. "She deserved it, she doesn't know (f/n) the way we do, I am disappointed in my short stack of a cousin." Armin and me laugh. "But is (f/n) okay?" I sigh. "Physically, yes. Emotionally, I have no idea, I have to go, I need to call (f/n), I'm worried about her." They say their goodbyes and I hang up.

I dial (f/n)'s number. "Hi, Eren." I'm relived, I was for sure that she was going to be angry at me. "You aren't mad at me?" I ask. "Of course not, I have no reason to be." I hear a knock on my door in the back round. "Who on Earth could be at the door?" She says as I hear her get up. The door opens and I hear her gasp. "Levi why the heck are you hear again didn't I tell you to-" I hear the phone drop and I don't hear anything anymore.

Silence, just silence.