Chapter 2

The EXO boys came in to see what happened along with some staff. I looked at the guy on the ground.

"Oh I'm sorry does it hurt. I warned you not to hurt me I even gave you ten seconds to stop messing with my hair but you continued on. Listen carefully you may be the big dog around here but that does mean you can mess with me. I'm not easy or a push over. So if you think I'm even the slightest bit scared of you think again. I'll warn you again don't touch me or mess with my things. Now get out of my site."

I opened my locker and put my bag in it then shut it.

"Oh and same goes for all of you. Don't even think about doing what he just did. This is your first warning. Don't make it your second. Boys and staff everything's fine just a misunderstanding so you can go back to work."

I grabbed bandages out of my bag and bent down to the dude. I gave him an apple and he looked confused.

"Bite it so you won't bite your tongue. This will hurt."

He bit into the apple and I popped his wrist back. He screamed into the apple. I heard hisses from the boys and staff. I grabbed the bandaged and began to wrap it up.

"Your lucky it wasn't your shoulder that I popped out of place. That would have hurt a lot worse and I might not be able to pop it back in place. Anyway it's all bandaged up. It will take about a week or a few days to heal."

I stood up and he did something unexpected. He got on his knees and bowed.

"No no no get up I don't like formalities like that. Aigoo you really know how to frustrate a girl don't you." Anyways you want be able to do much with your hand so you might as well go home. Now I have to get to work. I suggest you'll do the same."

I walked passed the boys and staff and went to their prep room and stood at the door. The boys soon came and stopped in their tracks when they saw me.

"Just go in."

I opened the door and walked in with them following me and I leaned on the door frame inside. The makeup artist and costume people came in and immediately started working on some of the boys. Surprisingly they were all guy no girls except for me.

"Uh you might wanna get out if we change." Suho.

I took out my phone and looked at Facebook.

"No offense Suho if you do change in front of me I wouldn't care. I won't be affected like your fan girls which are stupid girls who need to get a life. Yeah in case you haven't noticed I know who you are and I don't care I'm not really into idols. Just hurry up and get ready it's not like I haven't seen any of it before. I'm the only girl bodyguard cause other girls if they were hired they might try something. And I'm not one of them. I can handle seeing you naked. Not that I'm gonna be watching cause I'm on my phone. I'm only here to protect you and that's it."

They looked dumb founded but started to get dressed. At that time paparazzi decided to come by and they were getting ready to take a picture. I used my foot while still looking at my phone and slammed the door in front of his face. The boys were scared when I slammed the door. You could here a crash out side of the door and guy saying that I broke his camera. I just shrugged at the boys and kept looking at my phone. The paparazzi dude tried to get in and the door opened a little and I put my phone up. I opened the door and grabbed the guy by the neck and dragged him with me. We went out of the building. I called a taxi and shoved him in it and the car drove off. I walked back into the building and back into the room. I continued to get on my phone and check Facebook. The boys were staring ate me.

"You can stop staring at me I sent him off in a taxi so he's handled. Now continue getting dressed. You don't have much time before we have to leave"

"We what do you mean?" Suho asked.

"I thought your manager would have told you Im gonna be your bodyguard from now own so get used to it.