Chapter 8

They were called out onto the stage and I stayed. While they were performing a trap door opened where Kris was and he almost fell if I didn't get to him in time. I ran to him and caught his hand. I pulled him out and then next thing you know a light nearly fell on Baekhyun. I shoved him out of the way without getting hurt, then D.O's shirt came undone and almost showed is abs. I took off my jacket and covered D.O. He held the jacket to him. Then part of the stage cracked open and almost caught Chanyeols foot if I hadn't shoved him. Then a firework exploded near Lays face and I pushed him before he could get hit by it. It continued on like this. All of a sudden the cable that was holding the stage props in the air broke and nearly crushed Tao. Luckily I pulled him back safely and it landed right in front of us. I hear Luhan screamed and saw a gun was pointed at him. I looked at the guy with the gun and ran at him. I kicked the gun out of his hand and kicked him in the face. I then grabbed both of his hands and tied them behind his back. All the while the members were scared with their lives and everyone was watching in shock at what just happened. I took out my phone and called the cops and explained what happened. The cops came and took away the guy but not without asking questions first. I look at the guys and checked to see if they were okay.

"Good nothing serious except for mental damage. Come on let it out."

They all hugged me and began to cry. I pat the backs that I could.

"Its alright. Your fine now. They need to get better security here. Do you guys wanna get something to eat. I'm sure after that excitement you'll are hungry."

They nodded still hugging me. We stayed like this for a minute until the host came up to me. I nodded at him. The boys still wouldn't let go. I pried their hands off with some struggle and turned to the host. Next thing you know they hug me from behind.

"Sorry about the stage I'll pay for it." I said while trying to pry their hands off.

"Its okay. Just glad you guys are alright but who exactly are you? Your unbelievable." He said.

"JB thanks for your concern and..."

"How do you know my name?"

"Part of the job I have to know everyone. And to answer who I am Im Breanna Jones these idiots bodyguard. You'll be seeing me around more since I'm their personal bodyguard. Also its nice to meet you. You have quit the reputation."

"Yes well glad we could put a name to the face who saved all of EXO."

"She's just not a face. She's our pretty wife." They all said.

I looked at them and pried them off again only for them to attach themselves to me again.

"Shh. And can you'll let me go?"

"Not when your next to another man." They said.

"Let go now or I swear you'll be punished."

They immediately let go with pouts. I turned to JB and bowed my head to him.

"Sorry about that. JB I'm sure you know about mates considering your a werewolf so I'm sure you can understand them."

"Wait how did you know and how can they all be your mates?"

"You smell of dog and yes they are and I might have more not exactly sure yet. But I've been getting a vibe from BTS so I probably have more. How my mom made me."

"Who's your mom?"

"Moon Goddess."

Everyone who had supernatural hearing and were on the stage gasped. Which meant BTS, SHINee, MONSTA X, and Got7 are supernatural. Others were just confused cause they cant hear us. Which mean they dont know we're supernaturals.

"But you wont know who my adopted family is until they want you to know but just know that their someone who's above you which means you have to guess who they are and it looks like we got a few supernaturals up in here. Anyways my mom made me a hybrid and gave me powers like EXO. I dont exactly know how much mates she gave me I really didn't have a choice in the saying cause she did it while I was still in her stomach. Alright we gotta get going. I'll see you around."

I walked off the stage with EXO following me. I stopped once I reached where BTS is. I Iifted my hand and placed it on Jungkooks shoulder. I felt static run through me. He jumped away when he felt it. He landed in Jin's arms when he jumped. I laughed at him.

"I'm assuming you felt that to. Which means your other members will fill it to. Its exactly what I thought as soon as I saw you. I guess you'll are also my mates. I'll be seeing you around."

We continued walking out and into the limo. The driver drove us back to the company and we ordered food along the way. So as soon as we arrived the food guy was already here. I got out of the limo and paid the guy. He tried flirting with me and asked me out but I kindly refused him. I took the food and we went inside. Before we ate we changed back into the clothes we were wearing before. I grabbed my white rice and my chicken and sat down on the dance studio floor. I ate in silence while the guys ate loudly. I took out my phone and I immediately got a phone call. I picked up.

"Yes dad? What is it?"

"Its time to announce who you really are."

"Really? When?"

"Now."

"Right now? Are you serious? Alright. Where is it happening?"

"In front of SM company."

"Really Im there right now inside."

"Then come out."

"Alright Im coming hold your britches."

"Dont use sass with me."

"Oh what ever you love my sass."

I hung up the phone before he could say anything. I stood up and through away my food.

"Come on guys. My dad finally wants to announce who I am."

They stood and followed me outside. I saw my dad at a podium in front of the company and cameras surrounding him.

"Stay here."

I walked down the steps and to my father. I stood beside him and kissed his cheek. He turned to me and hugged me. I pat his back.

"Hi honey how have you been?" He asked

"I've been good papa. You sure about this."

He nodded and let me go. I nodded and we faced the cameras.