Chapter 4

His hand was about to connect when I grabbed his hand and flipped him on his back. I placed my foot in between his collarbone and shoulder and pressed done still holding his arm. He groaned in pain. Next thing you know you hear a pop. He screamed. I dragged him outside and tossed him in a cab. I walked back inside and walked over to Lu han. He had tears coming out of his eyes. I grabbed each side his face and wiped his tears with my thumb. I looked in his eyes.

"You alright?" I asked.

He nodded his head and hugged me around my waist. Everyone looked at Lu han shocked.

"Um."

I pat his head.

"Such a baby."

I took his hand my waist and turned my back to him. He looked sad. I squatted down my back still facing him.

"Get on baby."

"Yay."

He jumped on my back and wrapped his legs around my waist and his arms around my neck. I stood up and adjusted my hold on him. I turned to the group.

"Are you guys ready to go?"

They nodded and stood up. I carried Lu han to the van and sat him down inside. The boys got in then so did I. I was sitting beside Lu han and it looked like he was wanting to play with my hair. I looked at him then turned my head out the window.

"Go ahead."

He squealed a little started braided my hair and do many hair styles. He kept messing with it until were arrived at the building. I got out of the van and the boys flowed out.

"You guys go ahead and go in. I have something to do."

They waved bye and I nodded. I walked to Lows and ordered bricks and cement. They would arrive when its my lunch break. My hair was tied in a ponytail thanks to Lu han. I walked back to the building and walked inside. I walked into the bodyguard locker room and saw no one was inside but I knew Lay was in here. I took off my jacket and then my shirt. Thats when I felt his hands on my waist.

"So you finally made an appearance Lay." I said.

"If you knew I was in here why did you take off your shirt?"

"Its only fair since I saw you shirtless and plus I wanted to see what you would do. Mind unclipping my bra for me?"

"Um. Uh. Sure I guess."

"Dont be nervous Im sure this isnt your first time seeing a girls bare chest. Maybe it is because its not on a computer."

I turned around and grabbed his hands. I brought his hands up to my breast and placed them on them.

"Se hun you know you can come out and join us."

He come out and stood behind me. He place his hands on my shoulders. Lay was in front of me still holding my breast. Se hun leaned down and kissed my neck. Next thing I know I feels his fangs go in me. I moaned.

"You vampires are always so greedy arent you. Lay wanna bite."

I didnt have to ask twice Lay bit down on my left shoulder opposite of Se hun. I moaned again. Se hun finished drinking and licked the trail of blood. My neck immediately healed. Once Lay was done he also licked the trailed of blood and my shoulder healed. Lay turned me to face Se hun and picked me up. My legs wrapped around Se huns waist and he held waist. Lay was still holding onto my waist though. Se hun reached down to the zipper of my pants.

"You can tear them off I have another set of clothes."

He nodded and tore off my pants. Lays hand traveled up my back. I leaned back and looked at him.

"What are you doing?"

"Just feeling your smooth skin. How did you know we were vampire?"

"You were to distracted by my body to know that Im a vampire to. DO knew thats why he alwats glares but he doesnt mean anything by it. Have you ever heard of mates. Well its possible to have two of them but to have 12 is unheard of. So thats means you have to share me."

I was still looking up at him while Se hun held my waist.

"So that means we're all your mates?"

"Yes. Like I said its unheard of but I guess you could say Im special. Im kind of a hybrid a gift from the Moon Goddess so I guess something happened making me have 12 mates."

Their eyes were both wide. I sat up and cane nose to nose with Se hun. My long fangs came out.

"Boo."

My fangs pricked my mouth when I talked causing it to bleed.

"Aigoo stupid fangs."

Lay went and stood beside Se hun. I hopped off Se hun and sat down.

"Ill you process it. Meanwhile Im just going to sit here."

"Well I guess it cant be helped." Lay said.

"Has everyone ever told you you look high as fuck all the time Lay."

"I dont think so."

"Man you do anyways like you said it cant be helped. I dont mind sharing."

"Neither do I."

"Okay then we're all good but your going to tell the others. Luhan already knows. Hes known since he almost got punched. Plus i dont feel like getting pounced on so you just have to tell the rest."

"Im fine with that. Anyways lets get back to what we were doing." Lay said.

Lets just say something happened.