Chapter 3

Well not that you have much of a choice. D.O I can see the evil look your giving me stop. Sehun put down the lamp before you break it. Now that you'll are ready follow me and stay behind me. I dont want to stress the importance of sticking with me."

We walked out the room and out of the building. Fan girls were already outside and surrounding us. I turned around and looked at the boys then winked. I turned back to the girls. And pretended like I saw something.

"Girls look over there I think I see Got7."

The girl screamed and ran off.

"Dumbasses. Guys just hurry and get in the car before they come back."

They piled into the van and i followed suit. I shut the door and told the driver to drive. the boys were all sweating. I took off my jacket and reached into the pockets then grabbed tissues out. I tossed one to each of them. I kept my jacket off. Baekhyun accidentally elbowed my the side of my breast and all the guys saw and immediately backed away from Baekhyun.

"Why are you'll backing away from Baekhyun he didnt do anything wrong it was an accident."

The car came to an abrupt stop and Kai who was sitting in front of me was pushed toward me since he was facing me and our lips connected. Kai immediately went wide eyed. I push him back in his seat and he immediately touched his lips. The boys were looking back and forth between us with their mouths opened. Then they started to squeal and embarrass Kai. I rolled my eyes and opened the door and stepped out of the van. The boys finished their embarrassing Kai and stepped out of the van. I shut the door once they were all out and walked into the studio. Their shooting a music video so all I have to do is stand at the entrance door. Someone knocked on the door. I opened it a little and saw a guy.

"ID or you wont come in." I said.

He thought he was being sneaky with a disguise and with a secret camera.

"I know you paparazzi and this..."

I pulled a little camera off his jacket and crushed it in my hand.

"Is obviously seeable especially with the red flashing light. How dumb are you? This is your last warning stop trying to take pictures of them and if you keep trying Ill always be there to interfere as their bodyguard. Now go before you get your head smashed in."

He ran off and I closed the door. The rest of the day went by slowly as and once their photoshoot was done they went out for food to celebrate. I had to come along. We were now in a Ramen shop. The boys were all eating and laughing while I drank a bottle of beer. Im only having one since I still have work to do. So here I am drinking beer when a creep decided to stand beside me.

"Whats so interesting about those guys when Im here?" He asked

"Well lets see Im those guys bodyguard so its my job to watch them."

"Pfft? We'll see about that."

He walked over to the boys and rose his fist and was getting ready to punch Lu han. I looked at the owner.

"Sorry for this but I have to protect them."

I sat my beer down and walked over to the guy who was getting ready to punch Lu han.