Chapter 9

(Hey guys just to let you know Im changing the name of the book and the name will be Kpop Idols Are My Mates)

————————-———————

My dad began to speak.

"Hello everyone as you know I am Kim Young-min. I've wanted to tell everyone this for a long time but I couldn't put her in the spot light and be ambushed all the time. But I decided that it was finally time to tell you the truth. None of you'll know this cause its a very deep secret. 20 years ago I had a daughter. She was a gift and a bundle of joy. She really is special. She is so strong and smart I'm so glad to have her. I think it's about time I introduce her."

He looked at me and I nodded. I stepped forward.

"Hello everyone I'm Kim Young-min's daughter and I've been going around with the name Breanna Jones for a while now but the truth is my name is Scarlet Envy-min. My father has been so cautious and protective of me cause he doesn't want me to get hurt like any loving father would. I'm proud of my fathers accomplishments and I'm proud to call him my father. He is one of a kind truly. I love him and I dont want him to get hurt cause someone chose to hurt me. Thats why we kept it a secret. So please dont hurt me or my father I'd really appreciate it. Thank you for hearing us out."

I bowed my head then looked at my father.

"Also staring tomorrow Scarlet will be the leader and singer at BigHit Entertainment."

I did a double-take after that.

"Wait what this isnt part of the plan."

He turned to me and took my hand in his.

"Your really talented honey and your better at dancing then the other girls cause you actually know how to break dance, rap, compose, sing, and take photos. So please this is my wish for you. Please can you be a leader and singer."

I sighed.

"If its what you want I'll do it."

"Thank you honey."

He hugged me and kissed my forehead. I held his hands and we looked at the paparazzi who looked shocked. After the announcement everyone left and me and EXO went into the dance studio and sat down on the ground.

"So your the boss's daughter thats nice and your real name is Scarlet Envy-min I like it its much prettier." Luhan said.

"Thanks its the name my real mom gave me also sorry that I had to lie. My father just didn't want anyone to know incase they tried something."

"Its okay we understand. You didn't really have a choice." Suho said.

"No I had a choice I just didn't know when I would decide to make that choice. But Im glad my dad decided for me. Although I didn't expect him to make me a trainee. Especially at a different company. But I guess it cant be helped but I'll still be your bodyguard that wont change. I just wont be here as much. But in some way I'm actually glad he gave me a chance at doing what I love."

"Can you really do all the things he said?" Sehun asked.

"Yes but I can do more dances than just break dancing. Well I guess we should be heading our separate ways. I'll see you guys later tomorrow since I have to go to BigHit in the morning and get all the things ready. I'll leave first."

I got up, grabbed my things, then left. As soon as I got home I passed out on the couch and woke up in the morning an hour before I had to get ready. It was now 7 am and Im getting ready.

 It was now 7 am and Im getting ready