Chapter 7

Once I was at my house I went to sleep. I woke up the next morning and took a shower and got dressed.

 I woke up the next morning and took a shower and got dressed

I walked down stairs and made me breakfast. Unlike other vampires I can actually eat food where Im a hybrid. Which means that all EXO would have to be hybrids. Anyways EXO is suppose to be performing at the MAMA music awards and I would be going along with them so I gotta hurry and go to work. I grabbed my bag and walked out the house. I hopped on my motorcycle and drove to the company. I saw the guys van pull up in the middle of the cement wall and get out. The fangirls were surrounding the outside of the cement wall. I parked my motorcycle and walked over to the driver in the van. I knocked on the window. He rolled the window down.

"I built the cement wall so the fangirls wont be a bother. Alright i gotta go in there so you can stay here so I can jump over your van and go inside to do my job protecting the boys."

"Yeah thank you for the wall and sure."

"Thanks and np."

I walked to the side of the van and jumped over it. I walked inside and the van drove off. The boys were watching me.

"Come on get ready. The awards is about to begin."

They walked into the dressing room and so did I. I locked the door from inside so no one can get in then I walked into the walk in closet then shut the door. I got changed while the boys dressed outside of the door.

I walked out of the dressing room once done and saw the boys were done except for their ties

I walked out of the dressing room once done and saw the boys were done except for their ties. Once I walked out the boys looked up at me and their mouths dropped.

"Yeah I know I know. Line up so I can help you with your ties."

They lined up in a straight line Suho first. I slowly fixed his tie and he gave me a little peck on the lips after I was done. The boys whistled at him. He stood off next to the door. Next was Tao. I also slowly fixed his tie and he did the same thing as Suho except he kissed me full on using tongue and also bit my neck completing the mating process. Then he stood off to the side standing next to Suho. Everyone was covering their mouth shocked. Everyone who hadn't bit me or kissed me yet did after tying their ties. Making the mating process complete. So now I could feel all their emotions.

"Alrighty then well that completes the mating process. It'll be difficult though cause I can feel your emotions now and can hear what your thinking. Anyways lets go."

We walked out of the building and got in a limo. The limo drove us all the way to the awards. We parked right beside a red carpet and I got out first being the bodyguard and all. The boys soon flowed out and stood behind me.

"I can feel you'll are nervous just calm down. Everything will be fine. Just have fun. Now I'll lead you to your seats."

I picked up the long end of my dress and walked into the building with paparazzi and fans screaming and taking photos. We made it inside and I led the boys to their seats. All the K-pop groups were looking at us but more at me. Including BTS. I nodded to the groups we came in contact with. The boys sat down and I stood beside them. I crossed my arms then I bent down toward Suho's ear.

"I'll get you some water and paper towels I'll be back."

I pat his shoulder and walked into the cafeteria area. I took some water bottles, colas, and bubble tea for Sehun then grabbed paper towels. I walked back to the boys carrying a bunch of stuff. I handed the bottles to Suho.

"Take one or two and pass them down I got plenty. I also got Sehun his bubble tea."

He nodded and took a cola and water then passed them down. I stood back up and crossed my arms again. Suho began to tug on my dress. I looked down at him.

"Do you minds getting us some you know?"

"Do you mean my blood?" I asked.

He nodded.

"Alright I'll be back."

I walked into the cafeteria area again and made sure no one was looking. I cut my wrist and filled up water bottles. Once done my wound healed and I walked back to the boys. I handed Suho them and he grabbed one and passed them down. The members took a sip and groaned. I rolled my eyes and watched as the awards began. It was almost time for their performance. I checked my watch.

"Come on guys its about ready for you to perform so lets get ready."

They stood up and followed me to the dressing rooming. I let them in and shut the door behind them. I was standing inside and looking at my phone. It took the boys a few seconds to get ready but once they were they got called to the back of the stage. I followed them of course. They were called out onto the stage and I stayed. While they were performing a trap door opened...