For those of you who may not know, Password Incorrect is a spinoff of a couple of my characters from my Agent 13 series. You DO NOT need to have read those books to understand what is going on in this one. Though these characters do appear in my Agent 13 series, this is a completely separate story.
I can't keep the smile off my face as I take my seat on the plane. I slide my bag under the seat and lean back. I close my eyes and let a blissful smile grace my face.
He said I wouldn't be able to run. As if.
I'm vaguely aware of someone taking the seat next to mine, but I pay no attention to said person.
"So where we headed?"
I choke on my own spit as my eyes fly open and I whirl around to face the owner of the familiar voice.
His eyes are hidden behind those damn sunglasses and a rather smug smile graces his face.
I continue choking and he does nothing other than flip through a magazine. That smug smile never leaving his face.
"You still haven't answered the question."
"To hell." I finally manage to choke out.
"Awesome," He flips a page in the magazine, "It's about time I returned home. You know, bodies to burn, lost souls to torture, I've missed it. It'll be fun."
Nicolette Moore. A name law enforcement agencies across the world know. Though no one's ever seen the face of the world's greatest thief and hacker, everyone knows who she is by name.
Nicky. She's an absolute genius. Once upon a time she wasn't the best person in the world. When her family was struggling she made some bad choices to help them through it, but when she tried to get out she got pulled in deeper.
Ryder Stevenson. He's the son of the director of the FBI, and an FBI Agent himself. He's the one who brings in Nicky to get her protection from the people chasing after her. He's also the one, who gets assigned to protect her.
Neither one of them like each other, and they can't go five minutes without getting in a full blown argument. She's constantly ditching him only for him to show up later and prove to her he's not that easy to get rid of. They're stuck with each other whether they like it or not.
But he doesn't know who she really is. What will he do when he finds out?
An FBI Agent protecting THE Hacker. The one the FBI have been after for years...this just screams chaos.
1. Updates will be at least once a week. I do not have a specific day that I will be updating on, but more often than not it'll likely be on with Friday, Saturday, or Sunday.
2. I will do my best to inform you ahead of time if the updating schedule changes for any reason or I'm unable to update. Though sometimes I just get super busy and can't update, but I'll do my best to keep to the schedule. Once school starts up again, the schedule will likely change.
3. If I only have the time to update this story or the Agent 13 Series, I will be updating the Agent 13 series first. That is my main book series and it takes priority over this story. That's not to say I won't be updating this story often. It will still be updated as often as possible, at least once a week unless I say otherwise.
4. Feel free to leave comments on errors I may have made that I was not aware of when I posted the chapter.
5. I do not appreciate rude or offensive comments about my book, me, or any of the other users commenting on the story. If you do not like the book, that is your opinion and I do not have problem with it, however I do not need to aware of it. If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all. If you do not like the story, again it is your opinion and I've got nothing against it, just stop reading it instead of making rude or offensive comments.
6. This story is Copyrighted and it belongs to me. If there is in fact another book out there that is similar or has the same story line then I do apologize. I can't read every story though I have read a lot and I try my best to make sure my story is vastly different from anything I've read. If there is another story similar, feel free to message me about it. As I said before, this story belongs to me so do not copy it.
7. Also, please refrain from advertising other books on here. I realize that a lot of you are just trying to get your books out there, to get them noticed, and I do not have a problem with you advertising your stories if you ask me first. But it is kind of rude to just put your story up in mine, as it does take away from my story. I realize that no one's trying to be rude, but please just ask my permission before you advertise another story. The comments will be deleted unless I have given you my permission.
Thank-you to those of you who actually took the time to read this since I know Author's Notes can be extremely boring to have to read through. Enjoy the book!
YOU ARE READING
I can't keep the smile off my face as I take my seat on the plane. I slide my bag under the seat and lean back. I close my eyes and let a blissful smile grace my face. He said I wouldn't be able to run. As if. I'm vaguely aware of someone taking the...