Minerva telling Albus about the Dursley's

The next morning, Harry woke up and found he was not in his dormitory. He felt some warmth next to his body. He looked up and saw Professor McGonagall sitting next to him, reading. He started to sit up and back away. Professor McGonagall realized Harry was awake, and looked down at him. She saw he was backing away.

"Don't worry, nothing is wrong. You came to me last night. It's Saturday anyway. Try to get some more sleep." Harry just nodded his head and leaned back down. Minerva smiled again and started rubbing his back again. He was falling back asleep again. She heard a knock on her door.

"Come in." She whispered. She heard the door open.

"Good morning, Min-" He started before he was interrupted.

"Shh. I have a sleeping student on my lap. Whisper." She told him. Albus nodded. He went around the couch to see Minerva holding someone, but not who it was.

"Who is it?" He whispered.

"Harry Potter." She told him. "He came to me last night. He is scared to go back to the Dursley's. He fell asleep on my lap when I was rubbing his back."

"Oh. Is there anything I can get you?" He asked her, sitting down.

"No. But there is something I want to talk to you about the Dursley's. We can't send him back there. I won't let you. He deserves to be loved. They don't love him." She told him, while slowly standing up. "Help me with his shirt, please." She asked him. He came to her side and helped take his shirt. When they took Harry's shirt off, he curled up more. When Albus saw Harry's back, he gasped." They beat him, Albus. He said they do it everyday. Please tell me you won't send him back there? Please Albus?"

Albus sighed. "If you really don't want me to, I won't. But the problem is, who will he stay with?" He asked, although he already had and idea of who.

"He can stay with me. I have a big house, where we can go in the summer. I work here, so he can come to me if ever he needs me. I don't know what else he needs, Albus." She told him matter of factly.

"I had a feeling you were going to tell me that you wanted him. Of course I'll let you take him, on one condition." He told her with a twinkle in his eyes.

"And what would that be?" She asked him, wondering what in the world it could possibly be.

"That I can help you. If you need help, I will give it to you." He told her, wanting to give her the help she needed.

"Alright, you can help." She told him, smiling.