Scaring Harry

After dinner, Harry walked with Minerva and Albus to Minerva's Quarters. They sat by the fire and talked about Harry's parents. Eventually, it was time to go to bed. They stood up.

"Goodnight, Harry. And don't forget about what I told you." Minerva told Harry, giving him a hug. Harry smiled tiredly, rubbing his eyes. Albus chuckled and Minerva smiled. She bent down and pick Harry up. He yawned and leaned his head against her shoulder. Minerva walked them to Harry's bedroom. "Albus, can you turn down the covers?" Minerva asked Albus, whispering. He nodded. "Can you grab his pajamas from the armoire?" She asked. He nodded. He brought them back to her and she later Harry down. She changed his clothes the muggle way. She pulled the covers up to his chin and kissed his forehead. She walked to the door, back out into the living room. Albus followed, closing the door behind them.

"Why did you do it the way you did? You're a witch." Albus asked, sitting down on the couch.

"Because, sometimes I just want to do things the muggle way. Besides, it makes me feel good and warm inside, like I'm giving him the comfort he didn't have before, doing things the way I'm doing them." Minerva told him, walking to their bedroom door. Albus stood and followed. They got ready for bed.

Harry was sleeping when he heard his door creak loudly. He looked up and saw a dark figure standing right next to his bed, leaning towards him. He screamed. He pulled the covers off, leapt off the bed and ran towards the door that leads to Minerva and Albus's bedroom. He pulled the door open and ran down the hallway, screaming. He opened the door at the other end and ran in. Minerva and Albus sat up in bed when Harry jumped under the covers and snuggled up against Minerva. Minerva was just about to ask Harry what was wrong when the figure came running in after Harry.

"Mr. Weasley, how did you get in? Why did you come in?" Minerva asked Ron, a shocked look on her face. Ron bent over, panting.

"I needed to ask Harry a question." He finally managed to get out. Minerva just gasped.

"So, you decided to come into my personal quarters, in the middle of the night, to ask him?" Minerva asked, hardly believing what she heard. Ron just nodded. "Detention, Mr. Weasley. Now go to bed. I trust you can find your way out, you obviously found your way, thought how, I don't know." She told him. He walked out closing the door behind him. Minerva pulled Harry out from underneath the covers. "Would you like to stay in here?"
Minerva asked. All Harry did was nod yes.