After the Party

The Christmas Party was over. Albus and Minerva were making sure all the students were going to bed. Harry was sitting at the table Minerva, Albus and himself had reserved. He was sitting with his head in his hands, trying not to fall asleep. Minerva and Albus than walked over, smiling.

"I think someone's sleepy," Minerva said, picking Harry up, and carrying him to the door.  Albus followed smiling. Harry just wrapped his arms around Minerva's shoulders, leaned down and fell asleep before they got back to their quarters. Again, Minerva tucked him in, the same way she did a few months before. Albus watched from the doorway, smiling. She turned around smiling. Her eyes showing happiness, which soon turned to fear as she saw a dark figure behind Albus. Albus ran towards Minerva, hugging her close.

"What's wrong, Minerva?" Albus asked, pulling back and caressing Minerva's face. Minerva just pointed out the door where a black figure was standing just outside the doorway watching. Albus turned and realized what got her concerned. He stood in front of Minerva, protecting her. She ran toward Harry and grabbed him. She then ran to the door that led to her and Albus's bedroom. Albus slowly got his wand out.

"Who are you and what do you want?" Albus asked the black figure. The figure didn't respond, he just pulled out his wand and walked toward Albus. Albus cast the first spell, Expelliarmus. The figures wand flew out of his hand and into Albus's. Then, Albus sent a incarcerous spell toward the figure. Albus was led to the figure and took the cloak hood off its head. Suddenly, the person vanished. Albus didn't know who it was. Albus sighed and went to his room. He found Minerva laying with Harry on their bed. Minerva had a hand Harry's back, but they were both asleep. Albus chuckled knowing he was going to remember this memory for the rest of his life. And he had an idea of what to get Minerva for her next birthday.