Wispy

"It's nice to meet you, Master Harry." Wispy said walking up to Harry. Harry gasped and looked at Minerva. "Did I do something wrong?" Wispy asked backing up a little.

"No you didn't. Harry has never seen a House Elf before. I think he was just surprised." Minerva looked at Harry. Harry nodded. "Harry, meet Wispy, my House Elf and yours." Harry went to Wispy and held out his hand.

"Ooh. Master Harry is very kind. If you need anything, just say my name, and I'll be there." Wispy shook his hand and smiled. Harry just nodded his head, still amazed by the House Elf.

"Thank you, Wispy. That's all for now." Minerva told her, smiling. "Well, Harry, what do you think?" Minerva asked, with an amused look on her face.

"There are no words to describe how I feel right now. I think that is awesome! Can I try it?" Harry asked, almost jumping up and down.

"Yes, I suppose you could. But, I think you should ask her for something. I have an idea, but it's a surprise. Call for please." Minerva said, smiling.

"Okay. Wispy!" Harry shouted. Wispy appeared, smiling. "Ooh. That was fun."

"It is fun. Does Master Harry need something?" Wispy asked with a wondering look on her face.

"Yes, He does, Wispy." Minerva leaned down and whispered something in her ear.

"Ohh! I can do that, Mistress Minerva. Bye!" Wispy disappeared with a pop. Minerva just laughed at her eagerness. Albus and Harry just stared at her, confused.

"What did you ask her to do, Minerva?" Albus asked, crossing his arms.

"No, it's a surprise for you to, Albus. You can't know before Harry. You'll like it, don't worry." Minerva told him, smiling. She showed Harry his bathroom.

"This door leads to our bedroom. If you have a nightmare or you need us, just go through there." Minerva told Harry, walking through. Harry followed, smiling at Albus. When they got through, Minerva sat on the chair in front of the vanity. "Harry, I don't want you to feel afraid of waking us up. I give you permission to do that." Minerva told him, making him look at her. Harry nodded. Minerva smiled and pulled him into a big hug. Albus joined them and smiled when he heard Minerva chuckling.

"I kinda get the feeling with Professor Dumbledore here, I will be using this door quite a lot." Harry told them, pulling back to see their faces. Minerva gave Albus a look and laughed. Albus just looked shocked that Harry would say something like that.

"You know, Harry, I have a feeling you are quite right. I might even have to use it myself." Minerva told him, smiling. Minerva and Harry just laughed at the look on Albus's face.