Writing

Minerva went back to her office when she found Harry writing. She smiled and went to her desk and watched Harry. Harry was so deep in his writing he didn't notice she was there.

"Are you still writing about the same thing, or have you gone off to a different subject?" Minerva asked, interrupting his thoughts and scaring him.

"Oh, goodness, Minerva! You scared me! It's still the same subject. I've gotten so deep into it, I don't ever want to stop." Harry said, a surprised look on his face. He smiled back at her.

"What do you plan to do with your story?" Minerva asked, summoning some tea. She leaned back in her chair, a curious look on her face.

"I don't know. I might have it published when I'm done with it. I honestly haven't thought about it that much." Harry replied, a thoughtful look on his face.

"I think publishing would be a great idea. You could even have a series of books if you wanted." Minerva said, leaning forward again. "I bet you could even get bestseller books, with your writing like that. You write like a proper author." Minerva told him, looking proud.

"You really think so?" Harry asked, looking hopeful. When Minerva nodded, he smiled. "Now I want to publish it. I think I could make a series out of this book as well. I'll think about." Harry said.

"You do that. And tell me what you decide. I help you publish it if you decide to publish." Minerva told him, taking a sip of tea.

"Thanks Minerva." Harry said, running to her and giving her a hug.

"What are these big plans Albus told me you for me?" Minerva asked, raising her eyebrow.

"I told Albus not to tell you!! It's nothing. besides, why would I tell you? It's a surprise." Harry said, crossing his arms.

Minerva just chuckled and smiled.

Sorry for not updating in a while!!!!! I had major writers block!!!!