The Plan

"Wait, seriously?!" Kida coughed on his pepsi, staring at Mikado with incredulous eyes.

The smaller raven blushed and lowered his head, embarrassment welling up inside him. He knew it was a bad idea to tell Kida that! But it had just sort of...slipped out.

Both teenagers were eating lunch at the famous -as Simon called it- Russia Sushi. It was Kida who had brought up the humiliating conversation Mikado was now regretting having ever taken part in.

Honestly, sure they had been together for the past two years...but really?

Talking about their fetishes (in PUBLIC, nonetheless) was not exactly one of Mikado's favorite pastimes. It became even more awkward though when he admitted to Kida about his attraction to information Broker Orihara Izaya.

Kida still looked like a fish out of water, his mouth agape and eyes wide. Mikado shifted in his seat shyly, unused to giving away such private information.

"I mean...he's really cute I guess. I know I'm with you, of course! Don't worry, I'll just have to get over it." Mikado laughed nervously as he attempted to normalize their conversation.

Kida nodded slowly before sighing softly.

"Well, I definitely didn't expect an answer like that. You want him to fuck you or something?" The blond teen asked curiously, tilting his head.

In their relationship they had plenty of sex, their hormones making them extremely horny like most adolescents. Every single time Mikado had bottomed without question, leading Kida to presume he was a natural uke.

That's why the retired gang leader almost spat out his drink at his boyfriend's next reply.

"No, I want to fuck him." Mikado replied, his voice unwavering. His blue eyes were fixed on Kida's confidently.

Kida stared at Mikado in shock, wondering where that shy little boy he'd known as a child disappeared to.

"Wait...does that mean you want to..." Kida gulped, "fuck me as well?"

Mikado shook his head, giving the blond a reassuring smile. Kida relaxed back in his chair as utter relief washed over him. He was not fond about the idea of a cock entering his ass.

Like hell.

"Well moving on, I agree that Izaya is rather good looking." Kida admitted begrudgingly. His eyes flared up in defiance though at the next part.

"But his personality is absolutely wretched! Not to mention the fact that he's a criminal!" Kida growled, his voice threatening. He blinked in confusion as Mikado started giggling softly. The smaller boy grinned at Kida with certainty.

"I'm sure we could get him to calm down a bit if we work together. He would become a better person with us there with him." Mikado explained, believing everything he said.

Kida narrowed his eyes, wondering why Mikado was saying all of this.

"Are you trying to convince me to let Izaya into our relationship?" He joked around but his strained smile fell as he watched Mikado nod firmly.

"Kida...I like the idea of polyamorous relationships. I've always wanted one, but with two people I care for. I'm so incredibly lucky to have you but I think adding another person would strengthen our relationship even more. Izaya would fill in that role well."

Mikado murmured, taking a sip out of his lemonade. Kida watched him with furrowed eyebrows, seriously contemplating what his boyfriend told him.

He loved Mikado, there was no doubt about that. Kida didn't really feel like their relationship was going anywhere though, now that he thought about it. Sure, they had sex and hung out with each other whenever they could but... Kida knew they were lacking in something. Could another person truly spark their relationship up?

...It was worth a try.

"Let's do it." Kida announced.

Besides, Izaya was really hot.

Mikado's eyes lit up in excitement and he instantly reached across the table to pull Kida into a tight hug.

"Really?! Thanks, Kida! I know you won't regret it!" Mikado exclaimed.

Kida chuckled softly and held up a hand. "You need to remember that Izaya has a say in this as well. I doubt he'll agree, Mikado." The blond replied.

Mikado shook his head and his smile turned sly. "Trust me, he'll say yes." He replied.

Kida blinked, always slightly taken aback when the mysterious Mikado surfaced. He couldn't say it wasn't sexy though. The blond sighed inwardly to himself at that thought. Mikado was becoming more and more secretive as of late. He had told Mikado not to get involved with the Dollars but even though it had only been six months since Mikado moved to Ikebukuro, he was sure the Raven was somehow involved with it. Kida only hopes it wouldn't turn out like him with the Yellow Scarves...and Saki.

Kida and Mikado dated each other online even though they were in separate cities. Despite that Kida had gotten rather lonely and turned to Saki for comfort.

He would NEVER admit to his beloved Mikado that he'd cheated on him. The Raven wouldn't be able to take it.

Besides...it was over now.

Kida was free.

Clearing his throat, Kida finished his meal and paid Simon before Mikado could protest. Standing up, he held out his hand for his boyfriend to take and smiled.

"Alright then, if you're so sure then get on with asking him. Just make sure he knows he's not getting either of our asses." Kida snorted, still doubtful of Izaya actually agreeing.

Mikado nodded cheerfully, expertly hiding the dark plan forming in his mind.

Izaya would say yes...and Mikado had just enough information on the informant himself to make sure of it.