The Rules

Izaya groaned softly as he laid on a bed that wasn't his own, feeling hands roaming his body without ceasing. He gritted his teeth, trying to keep himself quiet even as everything in him screamed to call this to a stop. Glancing up at the blond who smirked down at him, the informant could easily tell that he believed this all to be consensual.

After all, Izaya had agreed to their relationship. He doubted the blond even knew the fact that Mikado had blackmailed him into taking on this role. Red eyes sliding over, Izaya could see Mikado leaning against the door frame with a grin on his face. Fucking kid, how dare he!

The older raven cried out before he could stop himself as he felt a knee press up against his crotch, heat flooding into his area down below.

"Oi, no taking any attention off of me. That's one of the first rules in our relationship. I'm the dominant, got it?" Kida purred smoothly, leaning down to tug on Izaya's ear playfully. He dug his knee harder against Izaya's cock, beginning to rub ever so slightly. The blond relished the look of the older male's eyes widening as pleasure washed over him.

"You're allowed to leave at any time, okay? So if any of this is too much for you, just tell us. We all need to be comfortable with each other if this is going to work." Kida suddenly spoke, his eyes serious as he watched Izaya. It's not like he wanted to take someone against their will after all.

Izaya nodded slowly, beginning to let out soft pants of pleasure in spite of himself. Fuck, if only Kida knew that this was totally NOT consensual and that his crazy fucking boyfriend needed to chill-

"Hnng!" His mind went blank for a few seconds as sparks burst inside him, the feel of Kida pulling on his half hard cock making it hard for the distraught informant to think.

Mikado chuckled and walked over to the two, sitting on the bed next to Kida. "He's pretty sensitive, he'll definitely make a great bottom." The younger man murmured, pulling Izaya's shirt up to reveal more of his chest.

Withholding his protests, Izaya squeezed his eyes shut as he tried to get himself through this embarrassing situation. Dammit, it wasn't fair! This wasn't how he wanted his first intimate moment to go!

He...he wanted to save it for Shizuo.

Izaya ran through school, a grin spreading across his face as he saw his favorite blond. Another chase would be fun! And perhaps this time, Heiwajima Shizuo would finally catch him.

Once he catches me...I'll be able to finally confess and apologize for what I put him through.

We can start over!

The young raven thought to himself excitedly, having made that promise to himself long ago. He had confused his love for anger all those months ago but he would make things right.

Izaya wouldn't give up.

"Shizu-chan~!" Speeding over to him, Izaya braced himself for the chase to start...

When he halted.

Shizuo hadn't seemed to hear him, which wasn't so unusual as he seemed to naturally tune out whatever Izaya said in favor of throwing something at him instead. But...who was the guy wrapping his arms around his precious monster?

The teen's smile faded as he heard their conversation.

"Tom, not here! If the fucking flea sees you he'll go after you." Shizuo hissed to the shorter male, worry evident in his soft honey eyes.

"I can take care of myself, Shizuo. What boyfriend would I be if I didn't visit you on my breaks?" Tom replied cheerfully, neither of them taking any notice of the lone raven who watched them.

Shizuo snorted and pulled him in closer, their lips finding each other's in a passionate kiss. "I'll always worry about you." He muttered, his cheeks slightly pink.

It was at that moment when Orihara Izaya's heart crumbled into a million pieces.

Izaya gripped the bed sheets tightly as Kida teasingly rubbed his cock, desperately trying to keep his noises quiet. This wasn't right, he didn't want this, he shouldn't let this happen!

"Another rule, you will always be submissive to both Mikado and myself. You were brought into this relationship to balance out our dominant desires after all." Kida smiled, his eyes never leaving the raven's.

Izaya jolted as Mikado pressed his lips onto one of his nipples, beginning to suck. The informant arched his back as blood flowed into his cock, it beginning to strain against his pants.

"A-Ahhn...gaaah...!" Izaya moaned, his arousal beginning to beat his common sense. He watched in shock as Kida unzipped his jeans and pulled them down along with his boxers.

Precum dripped down his dick, his erection slapping back against his lower stomach. Izaya let out a gasp of relief as it was freed, his cheeks flushed a dark shade of red.

Only one person was allowed to him like this, and it wasn't Kida nor Mikado.

"Mmm...average size I'd say. Definitely perfect for a bottom." Kida jeered, his hand wrapping around it. Izaya choked out a cry as the blond began to pump him, his hands struggling to find something to grab onto.

They eventually tightened their grip on Mikado's pants, trying to ground the informant in some way. Mikado simply smirked to himself, reaching forward to stroke through Izaya's hair.

"The third rule is that you will belong to us, and us only. If we wish to meet you and you're not busy with work, then you will oblige happily." Mikado murmured, his aqua eyes firm.

Izaya whined in ecstasy as he bucked his hips up, barely able to focus on their words.

Kida grinned and finished up with the final rule.

"We will love you and take care of you, and in return you will respect and obey us. Do you accept our conditions?"

Izaya mewled incomprehensibly and nodded, drool dripping down his chin. Kida jerked him off faster, his hand sliding up and down the raven's cock.

"I-I accept..! Ahhhh!" Izaya shrieked as he came onto his chest, his eyes rolling back in pleasure. He went completely limp on the bed, barely noticing the two teenagers crawling over beside him.

"Then welcome to the relationship, submissive." Mikado whispered a he and Kida pressed a kiss to both of Izaya's cheeks.

Breathing heavily, Izaya could only close his eyes and form one clear thought:

I'm sorry, Shizuo.