Waking up to Comfort

An incessant doorbell rang over and over, prying Izaya away from sleep once more. The raven muttered something incoherent as he lifted up his head, red eyes blinking groggily to survey his surroundings. He was laying on his couch, a blanket hastily thrown over his body and some cushion resting under his head. The wine bottle still sat untouched on his kitchen counter, the empty glass placed neatly beside it. Sunlight streamed in from his large windows, indicating morning had finally arrived after a long and empty night.

The damn doorbell ringed again. Izaya hissed under his breath and got up off the couch, wondering who the hell would be over so early in the day. He didn't have any meetings schedules and he'd given Namie the week off the night before so he'd have some time to think.

What was there to think about...?

"Leave me the fuck alone."

Right.

Tugging down his grey hoodie that had ridden up his chest, Izaya frowned when he realized he was still dressed in his pajamas. The fuzzy white socks and black shorts weren't really going to help his image, were they?

Oh fuck it, he didn't give a damn about his stupid image anymore. His image as one of the most powerful and charming men in Ikebukuro clearly didn't help get Izaya the one thing he needed wanted.

Walking up to the door, Izaya peeked through the key hole to see who was on the other end. Perhaps the monster of Ikebukuro was paying him a visit to continue their unfinished fight the day before. Of course...what had Izaya been thinking? Tom couldn't really put a stop to their own unique relationship! Shizuo had just been a little frustrated, it wasn't the first time he'd been too annoyed to participate in one of their chases.

A grin grew across Izaya's face as he saw blond hair obstructing his vision from anything else. It wasn't as messy as Shizuo's...what if he took the time to brush it out before making his way over?

Growing giddy, a dreamy look overtook Izaya's eyes as he hummed softly to him. He pulled the shorts up just a tad bit higher so Shizuo would be able to see parts of his thighs, wondering how his favorite brute would respond to his uncovered legs.

"Fuck Izaya...you're so beautiful. I just want to eat you up~" Shizuo purred, his hand sliding down to squeeze his thigh playfully. The blond pushed him onto the floor, spreading his legs wide as his caramel eyes sparkled at the sight of Izaya excitedly giving him room to do as he pleased. The bodyguard lowered his head, pressing his lips against his skinny legs to give it a tiny nip.

"You're mine Izaya, and only mine." Shizuo growled possessively, teeth digging deeper as he drank in the informant's cry of pleasure.

"A-And you're mine, Shizu-chahh..." Izaya whispered, pulling his lover in for a tight hug.

He watched as the blond undid his pants, quickly reaching down to take out his big-

"Izaya! Open the door, I know you're in there!" A voice shouted, more knocks pounding against the door.

A voice that sounded way less manly than Shizuo's lulling purr. Izaya blinked as he snapped out of it, shaking his head quickly to clear his thoughts.

He opened up the door reluctantly, no longer expecting to see his enemy waiting on the other side.

There stood Kida, his short blond hair neatly straightened out as always and wearing his white hoodie. It looked quite similar to Izaya's actually, the only difference being the color.