The Deal

Izaya hummed cheerfully to himself as he typed on his laptop, looking for the perpetrator of several gruesome murders. "Hmm...he doesn't cover his tracks very well, does he? I'll have him turned into Shiki-San in no time. Then maybe I can play with Shizu-chan a bit more~" The Raven giggled to himself.

He blinked as the doorbell rang and got up to open it. He immediately grinned at the sight of Ryuugamine Mikado.

"Ah, if it isn't the little gang leader~!" Izaya exclaimed, watching the boy for any sign of reaction.

Mikado simply greeted Izaya and walked inside, indicating he wanted to speak privately. Excitement welled inside the informant as he guessed what the younger male could possibly want from him. He didn't think he'd done anything to Mikado yet, after all.

Maybe only a few threats here and there?

"So, what can I do for you? Need help with the Dollars again?" Izaya smirked, sitting down in a chair and crossing one leg over the other. He looked up at Mikado, wanting to make him somewhat uncomfortable.

That's when he realized what Mikado's own expression looked like.

Despite a small smile formed on his face, the teen's eyes were dark and contained a hint of something Izaya couldn't make out.

"I have a proposition for you, Izaya. One I don't think you'll be able to refuse." Mikado spoke slowly, his gaze never leaving the older Raven.

It was then Izaya realized it was he himself who was uncomfortable.

Forcing a bright grin onto his face, Izaya made himself meet Mikado's stare without faltering. Why should he be nervous? He was one of the most powerful men in all of Ikebukuro!

"Do tell." He purred smoothly, his crimson eyes glinting dangerously.

Mikado chuckled and leaned back in his own seat.

"Before any of that, tell me something. How is your crush on Heiwajima Shizuo going?" The Raven asked innocently, pretending not to notice how Izaya instantly froze.

"I'm sorry, what? You may have missed the part where we hate each other's guts." Izaya rolled his eyes even as they hardened. Mikado was not perturbed and folded his arms.

"Oh, I have no doubt Shizuo-San hates you. However, the videos I have of you masturbating to him leads me to believe your dislike of him isn't as true as you make it out to be." Mikado dropped the bomb, relishing how Izaya's face went blank with shock.

"You... what?!" The information broker all but shrieked at Mikado.

The teenager stood up and walked over to Izaya's bookshelf. Shifting through a few of the hundred books, he pulled out a small spy camera. Izaya's face drained of color.

"I had Mairu and Kururi place this here when they were visiting you. Everything on this has been sent to my computer and recorded. I got some pretty interesting footage." Mikado explained, showing it to the nearly panic-stricken man.

"Including all of the meetings you had with clients recorded, I also have quite a few videos of you calling out Shizuo-san's name while jerking yourself off."

Mikado walked over to Izaya, smiling as his face turned furious.

"So what you're trying to say is that's you want something from me or you're going to leak everything. How original." Izaya sneered, his red eyes flaming with anger.

Mikado instantly nodded and scooted over right next to Izaya. The Raven bit his lip ever so slightly at Mikado's closeness, realizing the power he now held over him.

Pushing aside the embarrassment of everyone seeing his...private moment, he could go out of business -or worse- with all of his clients information being leaked.

"Cliche as it may be, this method is rather effective. The solution is a simple one." Mikado replied, his voice becoming gentler. He raised one had and ruffled Izaya's hair.

"And what would that be?" Izaya growled, gritting his teeth as he glared at Mikado warningly.

Mikado broke into a happy smile and hugged Izaya tightly.

"I want you to try out being in a relationship with Kida and I. All three of us will spend time together, go on dates, have sex, and love each other equally." Mikado explained proudly.

"No way in hell. First of all, I'm older than BOTH of you by a few years. Plus there's no way I'm going to have intercourse-"

"We're both legally signed off as adults by our parents and own our apartments. And as for intercourse, you definitely won't be the one topping." The younger male quickly cut Izaya off, watching him carefully.

Izaya's mouth dropped open and he felt his cheeks heat up a bit. Fuck...what had he gotten himself into?

"It's either this or I release every single video. The choice is yours." Mikado murmured, his voice soft. He took hold of Izaya's hand and held it gently, staring at him seriously.

"But trust me when I say you will be loved and cared for. Kida and I will make sure you are happy." Mikado promised, meaning every single word he said. After all, he didn't want a sex buddy. He wanted another partner.

Izaya chewed on his bottom lip even though he knew what his answer was going to be. Contrary to Mikado's words, he had no choice.

"I...accept." He mumbled, bitterness welling up inside him.

Almost instantly arms wrapped around his neck, Mikado pulling him in for a tight embrace.

"Thank you, I'm sure you won't regret it. We'll take it slow, alright?" Mikado grinned and pressed a quick kiss against Izaya's cheek vibrantly.

Izaya didn't respond, just barely keeping himself from lunging at the other Raven. That definitely would not be a smart move considering his current situation. He sighed and eventually nodded.

"What about you come over tomorrow for dinner, yeah? Make it 6:00 p.m." Mikado suggested, getting up to leave. He had to go find Kida and tell him the great news!

Izaya nodded again and walked Mikado to the door, his mind still whirling with what just happened. Jesus...Mairu and Kururi were going to regret what they did.

Rigbt now though....Orihara Izaya was officially in a relationship.