A New Bond

"I still can't believe he said yes. The Orihara Izaya actually wants to be a part of our relationship! AND he doesn't mind being the bottom!" Kida exclaimed as he flopped onto his couch.

Mikado chuckled from Kida's kitchen where he was finishing up some onion soup to accompany the stirfry he had made. Beginning to set the table, the raven smiled at the thought of sharing his first dinner with both partners.

He only hoped Izaya would be on his best behavior.

Just as he was pouring the soup into bowls, there was a knock on the front door. Kida instantly shot up from his position on the couch, just a hint of nervousness showing on his face. Mikado gestured towards the door as he pulled off his apron.

"Go on, I need to set the silverware." Mikado smiled at Kida reassuringly. The blond huffed but obliged, knowing there was no way out of it. Walking to the door, he opened it slowly and braced himself.

Izaya stood there wearing a different black jacket and a red shirt underneath, dressed very moderately. His famous rings weren't even on, making it obvious that he wanted to be as less flashy as he possibly could. Anything to hopefully get the two kids turned off from him. He bit his lip at the sight of Kida and looked away instantly as embarrassment seeped into his body. Good lord..what the hell was wrong with him?

Well, the fact that this kid wanted to fuck him definitely flustered the usually confident informant somewhat.

Izaya forced out a smile, trying to seem somewhat friendly. "Hey...good to see you, Kida." He mumbled, half wishing the blond would just turn him away.

Unfortunately, Kida stepped aside and let Izaya in. The older male walked inside, his eyes instantly hardening at the sight of Mikado who was starting towards them.

"Izaya! Glad you made it, the food is all ready so take off your coat and we can start eating." Mikado greeted him, pulling Izaya into a hug. Instantly stiffening, the informant gritted his teeth in distaste.

He wasn't fucking into high schoolers, dammit.

Nor was he into fucking them, though that didn't seem to really matter in this situation.

"Will do." He muttered, acting like a moody teenager himself as he headed for the coat rack by the door. Hanging up his jacket, Izaya couldn't help but feel slightly more vulnerable now that only a shirt covered him up.

Jesus...couldn't he just take these kids down in an instant? It would be easy! Of course...the repercussions would be rather deadly. Those two had dangerous friends, that was for sure.

Izaya made his way back to the table, taking the chair furthest from where Mikado and Kida were seated. Mikado immediately pouted.

"I know you feel awkward but you don't have to sit all the way over there! Join us!' The younger raven pleaded, acting like Izaya somehow had a choice in all of this.

Of course he fucking didn't.

The informant grunted but got up, sitting next to Kida and across from Mikado. "This good enough for you, darling?" Izaya asked, his voice dripping with sarcasm. Mikado didn't seem to mind in the slightest though, his smile actually widening happily.

"Perfect, I want to be close with both of my boyfriends after all. Especially you Izaya, since you've only just joined us." Mikado replied, his piercing blue eyes never leaving Izaya's face.

Shifting uncomfortably under his stare, Izaya felt smaller for some reason. No one had ever made him feel so completely out of control before. Then again, no one had ever acquired the audacity to actually blackmail one of the most powerful men in all of Ikebukuro.

Kida cleared his throat, putting on a cheerful grin. "This soup is really amazing, Mikado! Izaya, you should really try some. Mikado's a great cook as you will learn." The blond chirped, attempting to clear the room of all tension.

Izaya blinked and relaxed in his chair, nodding. Now was not the time to start an argument, definitely not when Mikado had so much dirt on him.

Damn his demonic sisters.

Raising the spoon to his lips, Izaya took a small sip out of his soup whilst fully expecting to hate it. He had unusual tastes after all and not many foods were to his liking.

Eyes widening in surprise, Izaya glanced down at the soup.

"This is amazing!" He complimented in shock before he could stop himself, taken aback by just how good it was.

It almost beat ootoro.

Almost.

Mikado beamed at the praise as a soft blush covered the younger male's cheeks. "Thank you! I tried to make something we all would like so I'm pleased you enjoy it." He replied happily.

Izaya nodded in agreement and continued to eat his meal, feeling himself begin to calm down more as time passed. He mostly stayed quiet, listening to Kida and Mikado talk about their school assignments.

Damn...he may be only 23 but they sure were doing a good job of making him feel old.

Kida noticed Izaya's lack of interaction and since he truly did want to make this work -rather, his cock did- he smiled at the informant.

"So how is work going?"

He inquired curiously, simply wanting Izaya to participate.

The raven jolted a bit and frowned, not quite sure how to respond to that. "Fine, I suppose. My boss sent me to capture some runaway traitors so I spent most of the day running around trying to find them. They put up one hell of a fight, that's for sure. Luckily I got backup pretty quickly." He explained.

Mikado tilted his head, confusion showing in his eyes.

"Aren't you strong though? You should be able to take down anyone. I mean, you hold up against Shizuo-san in a fight pretty well." He commented softly.

Izaya shook his head, letting out a quiet chuckle. "I'm agile, not strong. I'm one of the most powerful men in Ikebukuro, I'm no match for anyone with strength. On a head on fight, I'd fail rather quickly. But if I'm constantly moving and maintain some sort of distance from my opponent, I can take them out with my knives. Unfortunately, I had to capture these four individuals. A bit hard to do in all honesty."

He wasn't exactly sure why he was giving the two so much information about himself, but he somehow knew that they wouldn't use it against him. They were in a sort of truce right now.

A truce where they fucked each other.

"Hmm I can see that, you're so skinny after all~" Kida teased and lunged at Izaya playfully, pinching the informant's sides.

Izaya let out a yelp of surprise and turned a bright red, squirming under the blonds grasp. The blond climbed on top of him, successfully pinning Izaya down in his chair. His smile turning devious, Kida let his hands roam under Izaya's shirt until they reached the brunet's nipples.

"Since it is our first night, it is best we start setting the rules for things like this." The retired gang leader purred, watching as Izaya stilled in surprise at the hands on his chest.

The informant didn't dare move, fearing that Kida would decide to go even further. He caught a glimpse of Mikado smirking from across the table and anger washed over him all over again. He opened his mouth, ready to order the blond off him-

"A-Ahh!" Izaya stuttered out as Kida pinched his soft nipples playfully, beginning to roll them in between his fingers.

"So, let's go over the rules now. I found that with Mikado it's much easier to find out what a person's kinks are when they're all turned on and desperate. Don't you agree, Iza-chan~?"

Kida whispered seductively, his lips pressing on the shell shocked raven's.

Mikado's triumphant expression never left Izaya's vision.