11°

Dedicated to cutkoski bc you're my fave now ily <3

*

Carl knocked on the door, awaiting for one of the six brothers to open the door. He was hoping it was Chris, because he's the only older brother he hung out with. Frankie was always running around town and Daniel had never been the type to hang out with anyone like Carl.

Daniel was a good kid, much like Ian. He never got into trouble and he had goals. Daniel tried everything in his power to make sure his siblings were taken care of, since his mother was gone for most of the day and his dad would be gone for weeks at a time. He was the family's Fiona.

The door opened, revealing Cody. "What do you want, I'm trying to watch Paw Patrol. Did you know Paw Patrol stipulates child growth in social areas that need to be developed for non-passive relationships in adulthood. Otherwise you can have passive aggressive relationships with others."

"Wow Cody, I didn't know that. Anyway, is Mari ready?" Carl went straight to the couch, wanting to sit down after Cody had explained the importance of healthy relationships.

"Almost. But I don't want her getting pregnant. Because then she'd have cervical dilations as big as a bagel. And I know my sister has potential, a baby would just drag her down. So if you do happen to have intercourse, use the proper protection. If Ana ends up pregnant  I know where you live. And I have five older brothers that can do a lot of things to you Gallagher."

"Woah, Cody, I can't have sex with her, I have gonorrhea. Do you know what that is?" He tried to talk like a child to the six year old boy. Why he would ask a six year old if they knew about an std was a mystery.

"Of course I know what that is, I wasn't born yesterday! It's a sexually transmitted disease. Did you get tested for it? You need medication to help it."

"You need to get tested?"

"Uh, yeah, otherwise you wouldn't know if you actually have gonorrhea or not. Dang, people are not smart these days."

"Cody, stop boring the poor kid to death." Mariana laughed as she stepped down the stairs. She wore a flannel skirt and a tight black shirt. It wouldn't look like much for anyone else, but to Carl it was more than enough.

"I'm just educating the children of America. Sex Ed these days isn't helping out either." Cody shrugged and walked to the kitchen, probably to get a juice box.

"You're brother is real smart. Like Lip, but smaller."

"Cody is just a pain in the ass. Always correcting me and telling me 'fun facts'. He just needs to loosen up and be a kid for once." She opened the door, walking outside and tugging on her tube socks.

They walked to the mall, which wasn't too far from their houses. It was the same old mall, somewhat crowded with people. The usual group of skater boys outside. Oh god, there's Xavier, Mariana thought. She looked at a tan boy with greased hair, a thick locket hanging down on his forehead.

Mariana hoped and prayed that her ex boyfriend wouldn't turn her way. She didn't like that part of her life, even though it was just two years ago.

*

"Xavier, I don't think I should be doing this.." The young girl looked down with shame.

"Come on Mar, all the other couples are doing it. Even Jackson and Diane." He grabbed her hand, cusping it with both of his.

"Yeah but I don't want to do it."

"If you don't then I'm going to break up with you." He looked her dead in the eyes.

"Xavier, come on. Don't be like that. Maybe when we're older."

"It's just a handjob Mariana! Fuck, can you not do anything?! I thought'd you'd be like your mom, a little whore. Isn't that right? Cause what person would be a stripper? A whore."

"Xavier stop." Mariana was on the verge of crying.

"It's just a handjob baby." He took her face in his hands. He gave her a sorrowful look.

"I don't feel comfortable with that." Mariana  really just wanted to go home to see Carl. She didn't want to be stuck in a park bathroom at ten o'clock at night.

He then grabbed her  with brute force. Xavier unbuckled his pants and dropped down his boxers. He spit on his erection and put Mariana's hands over it. He rubbed it back and forth with pleasure.

"Now put it in your mouth." Mariana shook her head, tears streaming down her face. He slapped her. "I said: put it in your mouth." Xavier grabbed her face and opened her mouth.

He kept her in that position until he finished himself off, the white substance spurting on her face. He picked up his pants and left her in the park bathrooms.

*

"Mariana!" She heard from behind her, which made her grab Carl out of instinct. She slowly turned around, and with her luck it was him: the devil, riding towards her on his skateboard.

"Carl, I'm scared."

"Why?"

"He did something to me when I was twelve." Her breath hitched.

"What?!"

"I'll tell you later let's just leave." She dragged Carl towards the mall to get out of the parking lot, but Xavier caught up to the two.

"Hey, you almost left me back there." He chuckled, getting off of his board.

"Oh, um sorry." She spoke softly, scared to death.

"I haven't seen you in a while. How long has it been, two years?"

She shook her head.

"You look amazing, by the way." He turned his head to the side and smiled.

"Thanks."

"Are you seeing anyone?"

"Actually yeah, she's seeing me." Carl butted in, pulling Mariana closer to him.

"You're her boyfriend?" Xavier pointed at Carl, one eyebrow raised.

"Yeah, and who are you?" Carl nodded his head, keeping his intimidating look on his face.

"I'm her ex, Xavier."

"Carl."

"So how long have you two been dating?"

"Long enough." He squeezed Mariana's hand to assure that she was okay.

"That's cool."

"Yeah, now if you'll excuse us, we're going shopping for her." Carl was getting heated, and it would end really bad if he stayed any longer.

"Well, okay. See you around Mar?"

The girl nodded once more before he headed back to his group. It was as if her voice was taken away. She couldn't speak. She grabbed Carl, pulling him in for a hug.

"Thanks Carl."

"Anything for you beautiful."