Just a day with....Chara.

(NOTICE:  This chapter contains a bit of fluff/lemon, viewer discretion is advised.)

After the prank Asriel started being, more alert. He'd always check around his room for any other 'Pranks.' He then left to beg Toriel to join the royal guard. So now, it's just you and Chara. Chara asked "So, (Y/N) what do you want to do?" You shrugged, but then she moved closer to you. She then said "Do you want to play Hide and Seek?" You agreed, but then Chara explained "The rule is, whoever loses has to do whatever the winner says." You agreed In a soft tone, then bolted to her room. She started counting down "10...9...8...7...6...5" you hid on top of the closet, hiding behind a box for you to be covered. "4...3...2...1, Here I come (Y/N)~"

You heard a door open, but it wasn't her room's door. She looked around Asriel's room, but then the door shut as her room door opens, Chara said "(Y/N)~ I know you are in here~" your hands started shaking. The closet door opened, she looked around, but didn't find you. She continued searching. She looked back at the closet door and looked again, then she found you. You thought to yourself "Well, I'm screwed." She grabbed your arm and pulled you down to her level. You said "Well, you found me, what do you want me to do?" Chara replied "I'm not Sure yet." She then kissed you, on the lips, she licked your bottom lip asking for an entrance. You accepted, now it was the fight for dominance she had to pull away for air, then she said "just kidding~" she then hugged you.

(Thanks for 100 reads!)