Evacuation...

Chara went to Toriel's house to stay away from Frisk. So it was just you and Asriel he was surprisingly quiet even though he would sometimes try to entertain you. You both were watching TV, bored out of your minds. Asriel decided to walk outside even though everyone evacuated. You followed as the door flew open then Asriel ran outside he looked around to see if anyone was there. He didn't know everyone evacuated, he just stood there with a confused expression. He said "(Y/N)? Where did everyone go?" You replied with "Everyone evacuated. You also need to go." Asriel said "Why in the Damon do I have to go." then you explained why he needed to go then he agreed and then he left flipping you off. (Fam lit) There were now only five people left, the rest were killed off or evacuated, the final five were (Y/N), Toriel, Sans, Chara and Frisk.

And yours truly! - paparoo

~~~~~~ Time Skip ~~~~~~~

Chara's P.O.V

I was waiting with (Y/N) in the JH(Judgment hall) waiting for that twerp. Frisk finnaly arrived, she looked at (Y/N) with a 'Lustful' expression? I was confused now. I then said to (Y/N) "(Y/N). Why is the twerp looking at you with that expression They replied "I'm not Sure, but I think Frisk 'Likes' me."

(A/N: Sorry, but I just decided that this would be a male reader story I will write a second one for others now, on to the story)

(O no)

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

You stood there, confused as the same or more than Chara was, Frisk had already gone to a closer to you but she still looked at you with a lustful expression, you had chills crawling down your back. You pulled out a butterfly knife. (CSGO simulator here.) You had it when you fell. You did a few tricks and cut your wrist, therefore killing yourself.

* How do you feel being an idiot?

Oh wait

Take 2

You had not decided to do tricks but instantly  throw it at Frisk causing a gash on her shoulder. She screamed in pain while the gash was bleeding badly. She kneeled down while putting her hand on the Gash the blood swept to her sweater making it a maroon/red color
She then looked at you with a psychotic expression

Frisk was suddenly impaled with knives. But frisk would respawn again. You said "This is going to take a while."

~~~~ time skip ~~~~

(Give your condolences to frick in the comments.)

You and Chara were at home watching TV, still bored you tried thinking of the fight with frisk, hopefully not getting Chara killed. You then fall asleep for no reason.

~~~~ Your Dream ~~~~

You were in the JH. Chara was killed of but you didn't know, you had nothing to defend yourself with except your fists, legs, etc.  Frisk walked up to and knocked you out.

~~~~ timeskip in dream ~~~~

You woke up on a bed, now knowing where you were someone then walked in, it was Frisk. She walked up to you and said "Look who's awake.~" you replied with "Frisk don't even think about kissing me. I am not cheating on Chara." Frisk replied "What if I said if she was dead?" You looked at her in shock "WAIT? WHAT?! You little high school dropout." you yelled. She then passionatly kissed you.

You then woke up.

~~~~ A/N ~~~~

573 Words trough "Edits"