Chapter 2

I waited for a few minutes laying on my bed for Harry to get here. I would listen to Sam go and on about her best friends at school. I grabbed a cute swim suit from my drawer and put it in a bag.

"Let's go down stairs and wait for Harry." I told Sam. I stood up and held my hand out for her. She gladly took it and skipped to the top of the stairs.

"Are you and Harry gonna drop me off at gramma's house?"

"Yeah so we have to wait for him to get here before you can get there." I told her rubbing the top of her head. She smiled and started running down the stairs into the living room. I followed her down the stairs and jumped on to the couch before she could get there. I laid down and stretched across the couch so there wasn't any space for her to sit .

"Hey! That's not nice Maddi!" She sad, trying to pull my legs off the couch. I heard a knock on the door. She jumped up and smiled at me.

"Look through the peephole. If its Harry open the door, if its not, come get me." I told her. She ran off to the door.

"Its not Harry! Its Louis!" she said.

"Open it." I said confused. She did as she was told and Louis came through the door, followed by a smaller figure. I thought it would be one of his younger sisters.

"Madison? Someone is here to see you." Louis said as he stepped to the side. I instantly recognized the purple tipped hair on her shoulder.

"Ti!" I screamed as we ran towards each other. Ti, or Tally, was my room mate 2 years ago.

"Madison! My baby girl!" she has called me her baby girl for the longest time now. I don't even know where it came from.

"What about me?" Sam asked. Tally let go of me and bent down to hug my sister.

"Madison, Where is Harry?" Louis asked me.

"I don't know, actually. He was supposed to come pick us up and drop Sam off at my grandparents house." I told him. I pulled out my phone and sent a text to Harry.

To Harry

Hey, Louis and Tally are here. Are you coming to pick us up?

From Harry

No, something came up, but I will meet you at the party.

"He said that since you're already here, you need to drop off Sam and I would just go with you guys to the party."I told Louis.

"But that's not fair!!!"

"And I don't care! Harry isn't going to be here in time to drop Sam off so you need to." I told him grabbing my bag off the couch.

"Louis, just do it. Its not gonna kill you." Ti said. He looked at her and stuck his tongue out.

"Louis! We need to go!" Sam said. She was impatient... VERY impatient...

"Fine. Let's go. But im not forgiving you for this, Maddi." He said. I smiled. He hadn't called me Maddi in the longest time.

"Ok. I am fully aware of that though." I told him. He hugged me and laughed. He was in a good mood today. I liked it.

"Bye Sam! I will see you on Sunday!" I called to her as she was running up to our grandmother's front door. She turned around for a split second and waved before she sprinted through that old screen door.

"Bye Maddi! Bye Louis! Bye Tally!" She said as fast as she possibly could.

"Let's go to the party now!" Ti begged.

"Ok, ok. I'm driving." Louis said. I reached up to the radio from the back seat and turned it on.

"This is Nikki at nine and we are coming at you with the biggest hit now. This next song is What Makes You Beautiful by the over night sensation One Direction!"

"Louis... Louis, that's your guys' song... Louis... One Direction made it on the radio!!!" I looked at Tally and we simultaneously screamed. I quickly took my phone out and dialed Liam's number. He picked up quickly, which makes me think he was playing games on his phone.

"One Direction is on the radio!!!!!"

"What? Wait... The radio?"

"Yes, the radio. Listen!" I said holding the phone up to the speaker.

"Being the way that you are is eno-o-ough

Everyone else in the room can see it

Everyone else but you"

"That's our song! Zayn, Niall, Come in here. Quickly!"

"What do you want? We were in the middle of playing cards." I heard Niall say.

"We're on the radio. What Makes You Beautiful is on the radio!"

"What! I cant believe it! That's our song!" Zayn said.

"No duh, Zayn!" I said kind of loudly, trying to get his attention.

"Ok. Are you guys almost here?" Liam asked me.

"Yeah, Louis is driving us right now. We had to drop Sam off at my grandma's house, though."

"Ok, so about 10 minutes until you get here?"

"Yeah, about that. See you in a bit."

"Ok, bye."

"Bye." I said. I pulled the phone away from my ear and pressed the end call button. I tossed my phone onto the seat next to me and sat back down in my seat.

"Can't wait until Harry finds out." Tally said. She smiled like the evil best friend she was.

When we finally got to Liam's, I jumped out of the car and ran through the front door.

"Liam! Tally is here!" I said. I knew he liked Tally a lot and that she liked him back, but neither of them would do anything about it. I tried to talk Liam into asking her out but he wouldn't listen. I looked back at Tally and saw that she was blushing.

"Maddi!!!" She said loudly. I smiled at her and walked up the stairs. I went into the bathroom, tossed my bag on the counter, and locked the door behind me. I changed into my pink bikini top with black shorts and put my other clothes in the bag. I unlocked the door and opened it. I heard it hit something, so I closed the door a little bit and looked around it.

"Ouch..." Niall said, thick Irish accent heavy with sleep.

"Oh, I'm sorry Niall. I didn't see you there"

"I can tell. Its okay though. Im fine. Trust me. Harry does it al the time. And half the time, its on purpose." He said with a sideways smile. He held his arms out for a hug, which i gladly accepted.

"So, who is coming to this party? Ti told me that everyone at school knew about it."

"Everyone at school. Thats why we chose to do it at Liam's. He has the biggest house."

"True true." I said with a laugh. I looked down the stairs to see green eyes staring up at me.

"Oh yeah... Harry got here just after you guys did." Niall joked. I smiled down the stairs.

"I noticed. See you later." I said making my way towards Harry.

"Bye." Niall said as he turned down the hall, probably towards his room. I got to the bottom of the stairs and was engulfed in strong tatttooed arms.

"Hey love." Harry said. I smiled and looked up at his face.

"Hey babe." I said as we walked outside.

"So. What came up earlier?" I asked. I was always curious when it came to the guys.

"Oh, nothing. I just got a call from-"

"PUT ME DOWN!!!" I heard Tally scream. I looked up to see her on Liam's shoulder as he smiled.

"Ok. Whatever you say!" He said tossing her into the pool. This was going to be an interesting party.