Chapter 3

After we got Tally out of the pool, she talked to Liam, blushing the whole time. I got up and walked over to them.

"Guys, would one of you just ask the other out already? I mean seriously. You guys obviously like each other!" I said. Harry stood up and walked over to us.

"Maddi, what's going on? Are you giving them dating advice?"

"I'm telling them to start dating if that's what you meant. They like each other a lot. Isn't that right? Tally told me she liked you a while ago, and Liam told me he wanted to ask her out but was afraid that she would say no. Liam, ask her. Now." I said. They were both blushing now.

"Um... Tally, would you like to uh be m-my girl f-friend?"

"Of course you big goof ball!" she said. Liam's eyes got really big. They hugged and when I turned around, Harry, Zayn, Louis, and Niall were standing behind me, staring at the moment that just happened.

"Guys! Give them some privacy!" I said. They just laughed and went back to what they were doing. I was getting ready to jump in the pool when I heard my name from behind me.

"Madison! Wait up a sec." Tally said. She took Liam's hand for a second, looked up at him, then dropped it and came running at me. She tackled me with a hug. "Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!"

"For what? Telling him to ask you out?"

"Yes, exactly that. Thank you so much."

"No problem. That's what friends are for. Well, that's what we are for." I said with a laugh.

"Yeah. Now, let's go get Harry thrown in." Tally said. I smiled, and looked over at him. He was playing on his phone, sitting by the edge of the pool.

"Are you ready? I know how to do this." I said.

"What's your plan?"

"Okay. I will go over there and ask him if I could play on his phone. I do it all the time. Then you and Liam come up behind us and push him in. Okay?" I said. She smiled and went to tell Liam the plan. I walked over to Harry and sat down next to him.

"Hey babe." He said, kissing my forehead. he put his arm around me.

"Hey. Can I play on your phone?" I asked.

"Sure." He said and handed me his phone. I opened up a random game and started playing it. he moved his arm from around me and pushed his curls out of his face. I layed down on my back so he couldn't put his arm back around me. He looked back at me and smiled, showing off my favourite of his features. His dimples. I smiled back, and almost started laughing. He turned back towards the pool and I saw Liam and Ti walking up to us. I couldn't stop myself from laughing a little now.                 

"Now!" I said. Liam and Tally ran up to him and pushed on his back. Harry twisted around before grabbing my ankle and dragging me with him. I tossed his phone onto the grass a few feet away before letting the cool water swallow me up. I opened my eyes under the water, blinking away the bubbles forming in front of my face. Harry was looking at me, smiling his devilish smirk. I rolled my eyes and pushed off the bottom of the pool. I closed my eyes a split second before emerging out of the water.

"Thanks for the help guys." I said, looking at Ti and Liam. He had her arm around her, while she was almost falling over laughing. I felt an arm wrap around me and push me towards the edge of the pool. Harry was laughing. we swam toward the edge and I grabbed a hold of it. Harry hoisted himself up and sat down, letting his feet remain in the cool water. He reached out for my hand and pulled me up. I sat next to him, moving close, as the light wind made the water feel like ice. He shook his head, curls sending drops of water in all directions. He flipped his hair to the right one last time before smiling at me.

"Sorry, Haz. But it was Maddi's idea." Ti ratted me out. I instantly looked at her. She held her hands up in surrender and I was about to say something but I was already in the water. I didn't hesitate before pushing off the bottom and shaking the hair out of my eyes.

"Sorry babe. You had it coming though." Harry said.

"Whatever. Now help me out. Again." I laughed. He took my hand and pulled me out. I rung my hair out on his lap.

"Thanks." He said, swiping it off of him.

"No problem." I joked. He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me close. Tally knelt down next to me.

"Liam and I are going to go start on the food. We will be inside if you need us." She explained. I smiled and nodded. Just before she stood back up and walked off, I grabbed her wrist and pulled her back down to me.

"Kiss him." I whispered. Her eyes got wide and a flush crept up her neck. She shook her head, smiling.

"I can't..." She said. I looked at Liam and motioned for him to come over to us. Ti stood up and slowly headed inside.

"What's up?"

"I want you to kiss her. And I mean really kiss her." I told him.

"Are you sure about that? I mean, we have only been dating for about 20 minutes."

"Just trust me. Ok?" I said. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

"Ok. Fine. But if this makes her mad, I'm blaming you." I laughed.

"I know, I know. Now go. She's waiting for you and we are waiting for food." He smiled and started towards the door. I couldn't wait until the party actually started.