Life Before The Alpha- Intro

Life before the Alpha

This is an edited version of my story 'Life of An Alpha's mate did I mention he's my step brother!'. I first published it on the 1st September 2011, nearly 6 years ago! I feel like a lot has changed since then and I'm ready to re-write my story and make it better. However I'm keeping the original on my account as you can see the difference or similarities.

Also my amazing cover was designed by @sereneur and I'm ever so thankful for her for doing it for me, so this page is dedicated to her.

Follow the story of how Mimi Howard finally meets her mate but the relationship isn't as simple as it should be. Mimi's mate is her step brother! Does she accept him and try and figure something out? Or does she reject him to save herself from ruining another relationship...

Mimi and her older brother Diego live with their mum, Hayley in the alpha house of the Scarlet Moon Pack. Their dad sadly died when Mimi was 2 and Diego was 4. Diego has found his mate, Anastasia who is also Mimi's best friend. Jamie who is Diego's best friend has mated on Tia, Mimi's other best friend. Now that Mimi is 18, its becoming more obvious that she hasn't found her mate yet but she soon does but was someone no one would expect.