Author's Note and a special extra...

Hey guys I just want to say a massive thank you for reading my Alpha Trilogy and following the story of Mimi Howard's. Maybe sometime in the future I might write more about the Alpha but I don't want to drag it on, so I doubt I will.

I've been writing all three stories over the past month and enjoyed every moment and the great support I got from fans of this story. These are dedicated to you, just for reading these and voting. I will carry on with my writing and I hope you check my other stories out as well. The originals are still on my page if anyone is interested in knowing my original pieces.

However before I go I thought you guys might want to know what happened to all the characters...

~10 years later~

Mimi and Oliver are still Alphas but haven't had any more children since the quadruplets. Freddie and Yasmin are now married with a little boy called Austin. Cole and Vanessa are happily married and travelling the world together. Logan and Natasha are married with two girls called Olivia and Katie. Jay has found his mate, Delilah and are married. Sasha found her mate, Bruno and are married with three children; Tommy, Quinn and Harrison. Isaac is engaged to a girl called Alison. Asher, Casey, Frankie, Damian, Lily and Ellie are living with Mimi and Oliver in the pack house. Cole and Logan are the next to be Alpha's due to them being twins.

Miley and Darren's daughter Georgina has found her mate, Tyler and are now married but are planning on living life away from the pack.

Jamie and Tia's sons Daniel is now married to Amy with a son called Ryan. Jamie and Tia's other son William is engaged to Melody.

Ella and Drake are happily married with two children called James and Jesse.

Rory and Megan now have three children Alex, Abigail and Poppy. Alex is engaged to Isabelle. Whilst Abigail and Poppy still live at home with Rory and Megan.

Daisy and Steve finally had two children names Louise and Liam and they both live with them still.

Louis has found his mate Destiny and are happily married with a daughter called Faith. Louis's other daughter Ebony still lives with them and sadly hasn't found her mate yet.

Maisy and Robert have four children called Mason, Rhys, Thomas and Charlie. Who all are under ten and live with them.

Thanks again for reading, I might continue writing about the scarlet moon pack in the future...

THE END.