Chapter 6

Today is the kids last day at school before their holidays. I got Casey and Asher ready and drove them to school. When I got back, I started organising everything. We will be going to the camping site tomorrow. I then started to write a list of things we needed to pack. I went to the spare room upstairs were we stored baby stuff, suitcases and other stuff. I put everyone's suitcases into their room's and put mine and Oliver's in our room. I'll be packing mine, Casey, Asher and Isaac's suitcases whilst the others will do their own. I pack all of our suitcases and put them into the office. I also put the tents and coolers in there as well. I then realised I need to get some food and drink in for the holiday. I got into the car and drove to the nearest supermarket. I got a trolley and started shopping. I put cokes and lemonade cans, water bottles and some beers into the trolley. I then get loads of food; sausages, bacon, bread, beans, soup and everything else. I paid for it then went home. I didn't have to worry about picking up the twins today because Oliver is collecting them from school. I pack away the food and relax on the sofa.

A while later Oliver, Asher and Casey walk through the door. I smiled and kissed them all on the cheek. 

"Boys why don't you go get into your swimsuits and we can all go swimming" I ask. They nod excitedly and run upstairs.

"Are you coming swimming as well?" I ask him.

"Yeah I will" he says smiling.

We walk upstairs and get changed into our swimsuits. We walk back downstairs and see the twins waiting excitedly. We walk together to the inside swimming pool.

We swam and messed around for a couple hours and the others joined in as well when they got back from school. Me, Oliver, Asher and Casey got out the swimming pool and had our showers and changed. Oliver sorted out the boys whilst I cooked dinner. I popped the pizza's into the oven and went to the swimming pool.

"Dinner will be ready soon" I shout and walk back to the kitchen. I set the table and sort out drinks. The pizzas were soon ready and I put them onto the table. 

"Dinners ready!" I shout and hear everyone running around. We were soon sat round the table, talking excitedly about our camping holiday.

When tea was finished with and everyone was in different places round the house, the house phone rang. I answered it and all I could hear was screaming then Rory started talking.

"Megan's gone in labour and she wants you here, can you come to the hospital now?!" he asks.

"Yeah sure cya soon" I say quickly and end the call. Oliver walked towards me.

"Who was that?" he asks.

"Rory...Megan's gone in labour....wants me there...got to go" I say quickly.

"Okay, be safe driving I'll look after the kids" he says and kisses me. I nod and run out to my car, I quickly start it up and rush to the hospital.

I soon got there and into the room where Megan was.

"Hey I got here as soon as I could" I say out of breath.

"You just got here in time" the doctor said.

I rushed to Megan's side and helped her through the birth of her second child. It wasn't long till we heard a babies cry and sighed in relief. 

"Congratulations it's a girl" the doctor says. This reminds me so much of when I had my first girl, Sasha. Megan held her baby girl and smiled.

"So what are you naming her?" I asked.

"We like the names Olivia or Abigail" Megan says.

"I like Abigail" Rory said.

"So do I" I said.

"That's decided then, she's called Abigail" Megan says smiling.

Aww the beautiful Abigail, who has Megan's facial features and light brown hair and Rory's grey eyes.

Remember to vote and comment if you enjoy the story :)