Chapter 9

~The next day~

I jump awake by having water poured over my head by my two youngest brothers, Asher and Casey. I jumped up awake and chased them around the camp. I caught them and tickled them both. Not all of the pack was awake yet but grandma, mum, dad, auntie Maisy and uncle Robert were. The boys ran off to mum and I went back to the tent to get changed. I went back out from the tent quietly to make sure the others didn't wake up, I'm not as evil as Asher and Casey. I helped grandma cook breakfast as well, wow I should be a god at how nice I'm being today. The others soon woke up after we finished cooking breakfast. I sat with Logan, Freddie and Jay and ate some bacon. I quickly went over to mum and asked how Sasha was about the whole wolf stuff, she says that she's okay about it but still a bit unsure.

"What's your plans for today?" I say to the guys.

"Going lake" they replied.

"Can I join?" I asked.

"Sure" Jay said.

We finished off our breakfasts then went to get our towels and stuff. We walked back out of the tent and noticed a guy we didn't know was standing next to Ella, oh he must be her mate.

"Anyone else coming to the lake?" Logan asked. Sasha, Ella, Georgina and the new guy nodded.

"Well I'm going now so I'll see you there" I said and started walking to the lake with Freddie and Logan following.

When we got to the lake we dropped our stuff on the ground and jumped into the lake. We splashed each other and laughed dunking each other into the water. It wasn't long till we saw the others walking towards us. 

"Hey guys" they said.

"Hey" we replied.

"This is Drake" said Ella pointing to a brown haired man.

"Hey" I said waving.

He waved back and they all came into the lake. We messed around splashing each other. We stayed at the lake for ages, playing in the lake, talking and running around the lake. When we finally went back to the camp site and saw the whole pack in different areas. I grabbed a shower and then went to mine, Freddie, Logan and Jay's tent.

"Let's get the others over then play truth or dare" Jay asks.

"Hmm yeah sure" I say.

"Where we going? Logan asks.

"Say lake again?" Jay suggests.

"Sounds good" says Freddie.

We tell the others the plan and we headed back to the lake, telling the adults we just want some time with each other before we go home. It wasn't long till we was all at the lake. There was Me, Freddie, Logan, Jay, Georgina, Sasha, Ella and Drake.

"I've brought a bottle, so let's use the bottle to decide who's turn it is" Jay suggests. We nod and he places the bottle in the middle and spins, landing on me. 

"Truth or dare bro?" he asked.

"Dare" I say.

"Dare you to jump in the lake fully clothes" He says laughing.

"Easy bro" I say, I put my phone on the floor and run towards the lake jumping in.

It was absolutely freezing but I knew I'd soon warm up. I head back to the group and I spin the bottle it landing on Sasha. We played that a little longer then just hanged out chatting to each other about rubbish. Just catching up with one another as we don't get to see each other as much due to us all having work, or school or something that keeps us busy. I've had a really good night with the family. I smile to myself as I lay on my blow up mattress and soon fall asleep.

Remember to vote and comment if you enjoy the story :)