Chapter 26

Ralph's Pov

I woke up abruptly from hearing a loud thud outside. I must have fallen asleep on the sofa in my office last night. There were bottles of beer and whiskey all over the floor, I must of passed out. I started tidying up the bottles but stopped when I remembered that I was woken up by something outside. I walked over to the door to see who was outside but I soon realised I was trapped inside the room. I tried bashing down the door but that didn't work so I changed into my wolf form and easily took the door down. I saw my son Tony laid on the floor in the main hall, I quickly ran over to him and saw that he was dead. My only son, who on earth killed him! I'm going to kill whoever did this! I smelt the air but didn't catch any different pack scents but when I smelt again I caught Oliver's scent, Oliver's here! I howled for the rest of the pack to come but instead I got....

Mimi's Pov

Sugar lumps!! Me and Ann was looking down at Oliver who was laid unconscious on the ground. Ann and I were scared when someone started coming into the room so the first thing we could think of doing was knocking them out with the brick. However as soon as Ann did it we saw it was Oliver. He must have come to save us, but where are the others and where's Tony? Ann laid Oliver on the bed checking his pulse whilst I stayed on the ground unable to move. 

"What should we do?" Ann whispered over to me.

"I don't know Ann" I whispered back but tears started to fall down my cheeks, I hope the others are ok.

"I'm scared Mimi" Ann said sitting next to me, we hugged each other trying to comfort one another. Suddenly we heard a loud thud from upstairs.....

Jamie's Pov

Me and some others were surrounding the south side of the house waiting for the command to go. We stood in our fighting positions. I was in charge of our group seeing as I was Diego's beta.

"We are ready to go in 3-2-1" Diego speaks into our minds. When he said 1 we all started running towards the house killing any member of the moonlit pack in our way. We got into the house easily and saw Ralph, the alpha of the moonlit pack. However he soon wasn't alone, other pack members started coming downstairs groaning in pain but when they saw us they shifted into their wolf forms and stood in defence positions. Our plan was to kill any of the moonlit pack but to leave Tom and Ralph because we are going to torture them for what they have done. A howl came from Diego which meant attack to us and that's what we did. I went straight for a medium built wolf; he had brown fur and bright green eyes. I grabbed his back leg with my teeth and kept hold biting down harder whilst he tried getting me off him and snapping his mouth at me. He bit into my side which made me let go of his leg.

We circled round each other but I was soon attacked behind by another moonlit member. This wolf was smaller and had blonde fur and bright green eye, this wolf was a girl. I knew this she-wolf was Rachel because she goes to the same school as our pack, she's known to sleep round. I snapped my jaw at her to get her to back away but she stood her ground. I got hold of her neck and wrapped my mouth around it already tasting her metallic blood. I heard her whimper and then I had a full blown at my side, the wolf from before just ran full pelt into me. I let go of Rachel and snarled at the other wolf. We kept snapping and biting each other but stopped when Oliver came running between us in wolf form. 

"Girls downstairs I'll sort these out" he shouted through the mind link.

"But-" I started to say.

"Go!" he shouted.

I quickly ran downstairs to go get the girls. But had one question on my mind, why did Oscar and that boy wolf look so alike?

Remember to vote and comment if you enjoy the story :)