Epilogue

Oliver's Pov

~A week after Diego's death~

It's been really awkward between everyone since Diego's death. We had to have Diego's funeral the same day before wizards do something to the body that's also why we burnt the body. We tortured Tom for a few days for betraying Hayley and kidnapping my Mimi. I also found out that he hurt her so i made his death so much more painful. We was all still in shock over it, not quite believing that it happened. Mimi and I fall asleep in each other's arms every night because she need' me with her, comforting her whilst she cries over her brother.

All week people have kept to themselves, I tried my best to help everyone out but not wanting to look like I was jumping in Diego's grave. We had some good news this week, Ann went to be checked over as she was pregnant. The baby is fine and growing at a healthy rate. Also Mimi's cousin has found his mate, who turns out to be Mimi's friend Megan. No-one knows that I'm the royal Alpha yet but I don't think it's time for more changes to this pack just yet and I have absolutely no idea what to do as an Alpha. Mimi and I have been going to see Hayley every day, I think it helps her being round her Mum right now.

We went and sat down on the seats next to Hayley's bed. Mimi held her mum's hand whilst she spoke to her about stuff. I think she will be able to feel a bit better when her mum wakes up and comes back home. We stayed there for about an hour or two but when we stood up to leave we saw Hayley's hand twitch. Mimi ran over to her and I followed.

"Mum can you hear me, if you can, move your hand again" Mimi said franticly.

We waited to see if she moved at all and she twitched again slightly. I ran out of the room to get the nurse and doctor. When the doctor and I came back into the room Hayley had her eyes open. The doctor rushed over and checked her over.

"Hayley, how are you feeling?" the doctor asked her.

"Sore" Hayley mumbled.

"Everything seems fine and you've healed mostly but you will have a scar across your stomach. She just need's some more rest and she should be allowed out in a few days if everything stays the same" the doctor said and walked out the room. I walked over to Mimi and hugged her from behind.

"Let your mum rest whilst we go tell the others the good news" I say softly.

She nodded slightly and kissed her mum on the cheek.

"We will be back tomorrow mum, I love you" She says hugging her very gently. We headed out the hospital and went back home to tell the others the good news...

Anastasia's Pov

I felt so numb without him. It hurts to even breathe without being in his arms. I laid in bed looking at the pictures of me and Diego together. All the memories that we made, all the memories we could of made. I then looked down at the small bump of mine and Diego's baby. I just want to die so I can be with him again but something is stopping me from doing that.

"I'm going to get through this for our baby Diego. I wish I just told you sooner" I whisper looking up, I close my eyes hugging the picture and soon drifted off to sleep....

~A couple months later~

Mimi's Pov

Everything was back to normal, well as normal as it could ever be. We missed Diego terribly but we knew we couldn't be upset forever and he'd want us to get on with our lives. We needed to be strong for the pack and for the newest member on the way. It was really awkward between everyone for the first month, but Oliver brought up the idea of a celebration party, to celebrate Diego and think about all the positive memories. It went down well with the pack and we planted a tree in memory of him, next to the one we planted for dad. Mum's being well like a mum, we told her a few days after she woke up and she didn't speak for a week just cried. However once she got home and found out about her grandson she hasn't stopped fussing over Ann. Ann still keeps herself to herself sometimes other than mum annoying her but we have all been trying to distract her by going out, helping decorate her room and buying baby clothes. I think this baby has helped her to stay strong but at times I see her crying in Diego's room.

Since everything that's happened Oliver has stuck by my side throughout it all. Without him I don't know what I would of done, he was and is my saviour. Oliver and I have started seeing each other but when we go on our first date, i find out a huge secret...

The end...for now

Remember to vote and comment if you enjoy the story :)