Chapter 24

~1 month later~

We've already organised the cake for the wedding, we decided on a Victorian sponge with had white icing, which had smaller cakes layered on top of it what were covered in blue icing. The cakes getting smaller each layer, there was 5 cakes in total and had white roses on top and blue roses round the bottom. I've also brought Oliver's wedding present, which was a picture frame with many frames, one of the pictures was of when we first started dating, another of Freddie, a picture of our baby scan of the twins and the others being blank until we get more.

It was now just the wedding dresses we needed. Me, Miley, Daisy, Tia, Megan and Maisy were in a wedding dress shop looking through the thousands of dresses. Me and Oliver talked the other day about who was best man and who was maid of honour, we decided Tia will be maid of honour and Jamie will be best man because they are our beta couple. We decided Miley, Megan and Daisy will be my bridesmaids and Maisy is the flower girl. Oliver wanted Louis, Jacob, Steve and Darren as his ushers whilst Freddie is the pageboy.

"Okay girls let's buy the bridesmaids dresses first" I suggested.

"Yeah okay" they said.

We looked through all the dresses and decided on silvery long dresses which had small straps. Miley, Daisy and Megan tried them on, they fitted each of them perfectly and they all fell in love with them. We also brought black heels with a silver flower on them. We then looked at flower girl dresses and decided to get Maisy a dress which had a white top with a light blue skirt, we also brought her white flats.

We now only needing to buy mine and Tia's dresses. We looked through all the dresses and saw a gorgeous dress for Tia it was a silver dress with a tint of blue, it had small straps like the other dresses. The dress was a slim fit but showed off Tia's small figure and curves, we then brought her silver heels. Now it was time to buy my dress, yay. We looked through the rails of dresses. It took a while of trying on many different dresses but they either didn't look right, didn't fit my bump or was just too over the top. After a while of looking I soon fell in love with a beautiful dress.

I picked it up and quickly went to the changing room and tried it on. I looked in the mirror and saw that it fitted perfectly, it also had elastic around the stomach so that it didn't matter that I was pregnant. It was a strapless ivory dress with little diamonds all around the top area of the dress, I also got silver flats. We brought everything and headed back home.

Remember to vote and comment if you enjoy the story :)