Cybertron (chapter 3)

Previously read

"Mega-What?" "Megatron. He is a big mean stupid decepticon who is mean. Like in other words he is a bitch." My daddy and everyone gasped in surprise. My daddy sat me down in front of him so i can look at him in the optics. (Eyes)"What have I told you about saying bad words Eclipse." My daddy said sounding disappointed. "I'm sorry daddy." I said looking down. He smiled and picked me up again as he continued to talk to samuel.

Continue

He pointed a beam at the ground and made it look all cool. Like the war On cybertron "Our planet was once a powerful empire, powerful and just, Until we were betrayed by megatron, leader of the decepticons. All who defied them were destroyed. Our war finally consumed the planet, and the all spark was all to the stars. Megatron followed it to earth, where captain witwicki found him." "My grandfather." "Yes. And it was an accident that intertwined our fates. Megatron crash-landed before he could retrieve the cube. He accidentally activated his navigation system. The coordinates to the cubs location on earth were imprinted on his glasses." My daddy said saying this very long boring stuff. "How did you know about his glasses?" Sam asked my daddy surprised. "E-bay." my daddy said to him. Then uncle rachet spoke up. If the decepticons find the Allspark, they will use its power to transform Earth's machines and build a new army." "And the human race will be extinguished." My daddy said finishing what uncle Rachet was saying standing up in the process. "Sam witwicki, you hold the key to earth's survival." "Please tell me that you have thoses glasses." The one girl told Sam. He looked over at her breathing heavily. "Yeah there at my house." He said getting into bee. "You guys....Can just......follow me...." Bee said and we transformed and started going to Sam's house.