Government crap(chapter 10)

Previously read

Uncle Jazz picked me up and brought me over to my daddy. "I'm sorry I yelled at you daddy. I know you will only do anything to make sure im safe." I said hugging him. "You are the most important thing to me Eclipse." He said hugging back.

Continue
Sams pov
"Team Attention!Present Arms!" One of the government men said bringing the men to attention. "At ease. Captain,Sergeant. You got intel. Excellent work." "Thank you, Sir. What about the gunships?" One of the men asked. "They'll be retrofitted with sabot rounds now. If they hit us again, we'll be ready for them. But it won't do us much good if we can't get world communications back." They said as the walked forward. When me and Makaela walked up we saw the guy that we stripped down to his underwear. "Hey, kid." He said to me. "I think we got off to a bad start, huh? You must be hungry? You want a latte? Hoho? Double venti moccachino." I was pretty hungry but all I could think about was how much Eclipse was crying and screaming wanting Bee back. "Where's my car?" I asked the man pissed off. The another man walked up. "Son, I need you to listen to me very carefully. People can die here. We need to know everything you know. We need to know it now." "Okay." I replied still pissed about Bee. "But first,I'll take my car, My parents. Maybe you should write that down." I said Angry. "Oh and her juvie record. That's got to be gone. Like,forever." "Come with me. We'll talk about your car." The man said as me and Mikaela followed. "Thank you." She said as we continued to walk. "Alright here's, the situation. You've all had contact with the NBE's" The NBE's." One sergeant said. "Non-biological Extraterrestrials. Try and keep up with the acronyms." The one man said as we walked down into a tunnel. "What you're about to see is totally classified." One of the government men said as we walked into a room with what looked like the giant robot from Optimus's story. The one eclipse called a bitch Megatron.