An old friend (Chapter 15)

Previously read

My daddy almost died from Megatron. "Eca get on the back of the truck and ride with Mikaela. You will be safe with her and bumblebee." Uncle Ironhide said.  He looked over to sam and spoke. "Sam get to the building." Ironhide said before he ran off to the building. 'I want daddy. And I want uncle Jazz.' I thought to myself as Mikaela started the tow truck.

Continue

I started to walk to the tow truck till i hurd a sound. I looked over and saw my daddy coming from the distance. "Daddy." I yelled and he came over to me and transformed. "Eca. I am so glad you are safe." He said then hugged me closely to him. "Eca run to bumblebee and the human girl you will be safe with them." He said and I ran off. The last time I was in the middle of a battle was the war on cybertron. I got to where Mikaela was and got on the back of the truck like I was told.

Optimus's pov

After Eclipse was off with Bumblebee and the girl I faced the greatest danger there was. "Megatron!" I said facing him ready to fight. "Prime." He yelled back to me. He jumped off the building as transformed to his jet mode and came right towards me. As he was in the air I ran up and grabbed a hold of him. We crashed threw a couple of buildings and hit the ground hard. Megatron and I were rolling on the ground and stopped with him on top of me as he yelled in my faceplate "Human's don't deserve to live". Then I raised my voice as I tried pushing him off of me. "They deserve to choose for themselves." "Then you will die with them!" he said grabbing me and throwing me into the street. "Join them in extinction." he yelled as he tried to shoot me.  I transformed one of my hands into a gun and shot at him. He shot back and sent me flying into another building. He started shooting at the humans and buildings around him.

Eclipse's pov

Mikaela drove until we were safe in an alleyway. There were no decepticons around us, It was all quiet, till I spoke up "We can't just not fight. They need our help. They can't fight Megatron alone. I can't stand to lose anybody else to Megatron. I already lost my carrier (mother)." I said to Mikaela and Bee.  Bee looked back at mikaela then back at me. "What...Happenes...Next.....Don't tell....Your...Dad." Like on signal Mikaela drove off into the street. "I drive. You two shoot."  Mikaela drove into the battle with the decepticons. Me and Bee started shooting at the decepticons. "My daddy would be worried if he saw me doing this." I said. "This stays.....Between...Us.....Got it." "Got it uncle Bee." I replied to him as Mikaela kept driving.I almost fell but uncle Bee kept me on the truck.  My gun didn't do as much damage as bumblebee's cause It's not as powerful as everyone else's, since I'm just a little femme, and my gun is just for emergencies or protection. This counts right. Me and Bee kept shooting till Mikaela came to a stop. Bee lifted up his mask so he could see the humans better. Mikaela got out of the truck and I got off the roof and stood on the ground. "That was awesome." I yelled as I giggled. "This Stays...Between us....I.....Don't want your......Dad.....To kill Me." Bee said. "Okay I won't." I said as I hugged uncle Bee. "Nice shot." Mikaela said to us. "Thank you." I said in reply for the both of us. "That tank is definitely dead now." one of the people said. "Alright let's go we got business." The man said. I then looked up to the sound of a jet. The i noticed it was Nightblaze. He may be the son of evil but he is my best friend. He flew down and hugged me. Eclipse you're alright. I thought you died on cybertron." He said to me with a smile. "I can see my dad trying to kill a human on a building." He said to me. "Can you help him?" I asked Nightblaze. "Sure." He said then went off flying.