Explanations (Chapter 9)

Previously read

A necessary sacrifice to bring peace to this planet." "BUT WHAT ABOUT ME. IF YOU DO THAT FOR THIS USELESS PLANET I WOULD HAVE LOST BOTH OF MY PARENTS. YOU AND MOMMY AND I DON'T WANT YOU TO GO. YOU WOULD RATHER END YOUR LIFE FOR A PATHETIC PLANET THEN LIVE AND HAVE ME!!!!!!!!! I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME!!!!!"  "Eca, that is not......" I didn't let him finish his sentence. I transformed and drove as fast as I could down the hill and leaked more.

Continue

Optimus's pov

It is a necessary sacrifice to bring peace to this planet. We can not let the humans pay for our mistakes. It has been an honor serving with you all. Autobots roll out. We need to find Eca." We rollin!" Jazz said from behind me. We drove around for like 20 minutes till we found Eca on a building leaking. I know it is a big sacrifice but we can not let the humans have consequences for our mistakes.  Jazz transformed and ran up to her, we followed.

Eclipse pov

I was still leaking when uncle Jazz came over and sat down next to me. "You alright little prime? You had a big blowout back there." Uncle jazz asked me hugging me. I looked up to him and started leaking more. "I don't want daddy to die. I already lost my mommy to Megatron I don't want my daddy to die by protecting this worthless planet. My daddy has to live forever,He is a hero heros never die." I said as he hugged me more. "Shh, It's alright Eca. Your dad said it would only be a last resort. He wouldn't do it if there was no other choice. He is doing it to protect all of us, and most importantly to him, to protect you. Your safety is the one thing he cares about.He would do anything to protect you" "Yeah but he can't protect me if he is gone." I said back to uncle Jazz."Yeah but he will leave you with us where he know's you will be safe. He wouldnt do anything if it means not having you safe. He thinks about you before anything he does." He said back to me. I thought about it for a moment. "So he wouldn't do anything if it means not having me be safe?" "No he wouldn't. You daddy cares about you a lot. Now come on your dad was lookin' for ya." Uncle Jazz picked me up and brought me over to my daddy. "I'm sorry I yelled at you daddy. I know you will only do anything to make sure im safe." I said hugging him. "You are the most important thing to me Eclipse." He said hugging back.

Wasnt that sweet. Some apologies were said and they care about eachother very much. How did you guys like chapter 9