Uncle Bumblebee? (Chapter 7)

Previously read

then another man spoke up. "This is a felony, what you're doing. I will hunt you down, okay. Without any remorse. Okay?" He said as Mikaela and Sam walked away. Bumblebee picked me up and started carrying me on his shoulders like he used to do all the time on Cybertron.

Continue

We saw helicopters out in the distance. It's easier to see when I'm on Bee's shoulders. "Optimus incoming." Ironhide said warning my daddy.  Bumblebee put me down on the ground. "Stay behind me....." he said through his radio. I did as i was told and stayed right behind bumblebee. "Roll out." My daddy said. I was too scared to move, but since I was by bee I wasnt as scared. We drove as fast as we could. I was following bee wherever he went cause I liked following him and I was scared.  Me and Bee were driving down a path and saw Mikaela and sam falling. We transformed, I grabbed Mikaela and Bee grabbed Sam. He set Sam down next to me and started checking to see if I was alright. "I'm fine bee." I said giggling. Then bee got a wire wrapped around his arm from one of the helicopters. "UNCLE BEE." I yelled. He signaled me to stay back. Then another wire wrapped around his other wrist. Then his legs. I got scared and started to run up to him after he fell. "No...Stay back...eclipes.... I don't want you....to get hurt." Bee said as he was being surrounded. Then I could here my daddy's voice but I couldn't see him. 'Wait daddy can talk to me in my head when i'm scared.' I said to myself. "Daddy where are you?" I asked. Then I looked over at the bridge. "Daddy?" I said then the last one of the government people wrapped the wire around my arm. I yanked my arm hard but couldn't get free. "Let It go men. It is just a child. Small, tiny, She's not worth it." It was the man who Mikaela handcuffed to the pole.They started freezing bumblebee. "Noooooo. Bee." I yelled wanting to get to him My arm was stuck and I couldn't get free. Then they carried him off letting me go. He was out of my reach. I just sat there leaking(crying) until I felt arm's pick me up. I looked up and saw my daddy. I dug my helm(head) into his neck and continued to leak. "Optimus. Are we just gonna stand here and do nothing?" "There's no way to free bumblebee without harming the humans." "But it's not right. He..." "Let them leave." My daddy said to jazz. My daddy picked up the glasses that we needed off of the ground. Since I have been leaking I ended up falling asleep on my daddy's shoulder. How could I be a real hero if I can't protect my family or the ones I care about. I will never be as good as my daddy. And I will never be as good as my mommy would have wanted.

Sad chapter bumblebee is gone and Eclipse is so sad.